HS 142F-1G (49cc) and HS 144F-1G (53cc) 4-stroke engine electric systems

Status
Not open for further replies.
They won't make the engines again for less than an order of 1,000 so forget that.

I was inquiring directly with the factory (Since any 144F-1D here in the states is long gone by now)... and what Mr. Zhang told me is"

"[FONT=&amp]Hi, [/FONT][FONT=&#23435]144F-1D is electric start, we do not produce it for a long time, because very less people need electric start. so our engine with Electric start MOQ is 200pcs."[/FONT]

He also mistakenly calls it an "Electric Start" engine which I think is funny. Anyway is there any way we could organize this as a MassDrop or something? 200 pieces is attainable if we were to use that group buying method.

This is my first post and I am an electrical engineering student in California wanting to do a project for class. No other engine is going to cut it for me unfortunately. I would say that I have 10 months or so to get the parts I need... this one being the most difficult.

HS only made a few of the HS 144F-1D engines with a built in 12V system for a specific customer.
They won't make the engines again for less than an order of 1,000 so forget that.

I did point out to them this morning that a bolt on power system already exists.

Phantom bikes has a little bolt on gen/light for the HS142F and 144F engines.
http://phantom-bikes.com/parts/standard-light-system/

They will sell just the gen for like $150.

Stator.jpg

I'll keep you informed, in the mean time I got 2 53cc HS 144F-1G engines in yesterday.
I also have a pair of 10G long shafts so when my backlog of builds is caught up it's time for some fun builds ;-}

Where does you get the 144f? I can't find it anywhere. I just need the motor.

Via Don Grube I am in direct contact with the main man at the Shandong Huasheng Zhongtian Machinery GroupCo.,Ltd LinYi City ,ShanDong Province,China

We are discussing the ability to cheaply add a 12V system to the existing HS engines out there similar to the short term production 144F-1D engines.

In short who would be interested in a ~50cc 4-stroke with a reliable 12V system?
Be it an add-on kit or on the engine to start, are enough people actually willy to fork out the cost for MB 12V battery based power source that won't kill the engines ability to get you around?

Big investment to go with my new KCK long shaft transfer cases so chime in.

That would be so awesome. Did you guys ever get it made? Does anyone still sell the 144? I'm in desperate need of a new motor.

I doubt this motor will ever be available in the US again...
That would be too bad.
The 144 is only 4cc lager then the 142, but you can feel it on my builds.
I'll mention the lack of HS 144F-1G engines to Don and ask when he plans to restock ;-}

Dang, I wish I could find one of those. I'm in need of a new motor with a tapered shaft.

HS only made a few of the HS 144F-1D engines with a built in 12V system for a specific customer.

I did point out to them this morning that a bolt on power system already exists.

Phantom bikes has a little bolt on gen/light for the HS142F and 144F engines.
http://phantom-bikes.com/parts/standard-light-system/

They will sell just the gen for like $150.

Stator.jpg

I'll keep you informed, in the mean time I got 2 53cc HS 144F-1G engines in yesterday.
I also have a pair of 10G long shafts so when my backlog of builds is caught up it's time for some fun builds ;-}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back