Carby need more throttle cable

different carbs have different requirements for the length of the inner - standard kits often come with a length to fit NT carbs & their clones

different carbs have different requirements for the length of the inner - standard kits often come with a length to fit NT carbs & their clones

What i did was clipped. The outer black cable cover thing to give me more cable so is there a way to figure this out o did i screw myself?

you should first say what kind of carb & cable & throttle grip you have, and maybe some pics would help too

I would never try to fix that, since if it fails, it can go right into the motor - I might try to fix the top end, but cables are not expensive enough to bother with all that work.

I just measured a standard cable & with cable off bike & elbow-adjuster all the way in, the inner sticks out 3 inches.

Yeah crassius i took your advice i seen they got cable with right ends at walmart gonna buy it wed but i lost damn spring i bought a box of diff sizes at home depo how do i know which one to go with? Thanks i really appreciate your help

Yeah crassius i took your advice i seen they got cable with right ends at walmart gonna buy it wed but i lost damn spring i bought a box of diff sizes at home depo how do i know which one to go with? Thanks i really appreciate your help

Attachments

• 20151013_080941.jpg
    20151013_080941.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 153
use one that gives at least a bit of tension at all times

Back