Engine Trouble spark plug shot out of head

...I have two questions and since I haven't been able to figure out how to start a thread or post here, I thought I'd try this. Site question; how does one post or start a thread? Technical question/issue. I have a 66cc motor which had been running pretty well with the exception of an apparent air leak which I've been attempting to track down. I've tightened the head bolt, intake and exhaust connections, I haven't done anything with the crankcase, yet. Two days ago I went to go for a ride, pedaled up to starting speed, sounded like the motor turned over a couple of times then the back wheel locked up. I've determined that it was not a seized motor. I let the bike sit for an hour or so, went back out and experienced the same thing. I opened up the clutch side of the motor, nothing appeared out of order. I tried again after letting the bike sit in the sun thinking maybe something got wet from the rain from the day before and needed time to dry out. I've made about a half dozen attempts with exact same results, motor turns for a second or so then the rear wheel locks up. Might be something really obvious (I hope I hope) ...I'm not real sharp at this stuff, hoping also that somebody here is and can explain and offer a solution to me. thank you.

UNCOOL, thread jacking and trollig threads is not ok. you DID make post on my thread and if you had asked in the chat I or some one would have helped you...get the hint? this is the best forum for motorized bikes not just my opinion.

would water in your lungs interfere with your ability to breath?

ok so i took apart the engine and when i laid the crankcase on its side and so raw fuel come out,
could this keep the engine from running?

Yes.

Forget the expansion chamber exhaust part of this and look at how your gas/oil mix doesn't all go directly into the cylindar, most of it goes through the crankcase first to lube the bearings, hence why you put oil in the gas.

expansion_chamber.gif

As mentioned, a pool of raw fuel will suck up the gas part from misted stuff.

well sorrreee!! Yeah I get the hint and given what I've read so far I'm certain you could not have helped... and seems others can't or won't either. No prob... cya!

Back