Carby Not sure how to fix the carb

... 1446685756101-1637809596.jpg1446685756101-1637809596.jpg

hey dude, your carb is on sideways !!!!!
of course the float won't work like that.
have you never ever seen one single photo of one of these engines? Did it have the carb mounted sideways? NO IT DIDN'T! So why would you? You think you're smart enough to fool gravity into working sideways for your special interest?

get a skateboard

Jag, good spot. As long as he maintains a tight right circle he might be able to keep it running! My radial carb could be mounted that way and work fine.

I'm sure it was the only way it fit in his frame.

Wayne

With this particular frame that is the only way the filter will fit, I will have to try and figure out how to remount it about 2 inches lower if possible since it's custom mounted

Run it without that almost pointless plastic air filter cover. Maybe it will fit then. And thanks for being a good sport!

Managed to get the carb on the right way with little space, the bike eventually started up and ride fun for awhile, I put it away while I did some other things then decided to ride again and noticed that fuel started to leak out of the air filter when I turned the gas valve back on

Took the carb apart the find the float itself had filled with gas, just switched the floats out and it should be good now, thanks for the help guys

Can any of you post a link of where I can buy just the exhaust gasket, I only need that not all of the gaskets like I'm seeing to buy

Back