my daily drivers

well, i didnt want to put this in the pics area, cause i have more than just motored bikes i ride...

but, in the summer this is what i ride almost daily (im too big for the harley bike now but that would make a great motored bike for a kid!) but i was cleaning out the shed and i took pics of all MY bikes for insurance purposes, and i thought id sho ya. oh, the mtn bike, i dont ride lol as ya can see! and the tiny bike was the donor bike for my trailer, and it was my very 1st bike, and when i gave it to my bro (5 yrs agao) i painted it blue for him...just a little back story :) anyway here goes. the bikes are arrenged by horse power smallest to largest:p

DCAM0042.jpg

DCAM0043-1.jpg

DCAM0044.jpg

DCAM0045-1.jpg

DCAM0046-1.jpg

DCAM0047-1.jpg

DCAM0048-1.jpg

DCAM0049.jpg

DCAM0050.jpg

DCAM0051-1.jpg

DCAM0052-1.jpg

DCAM0053.jpg

DCAM0054.jpg

DCAM0055.jpg

DCAM0056.jpg

DCAM0058.jpg

i appreciate ya looking!:)

Nice collection. I like the old school mini-bike. My buddies had some B&S powered ones and I always coveted theirs.

Nice collection. I like the old school mini-bike. My buddies had some B&S powered ones and I always coveted theirs.

my dad had to make the bars, the bike was wrecked... but thanks. its a sears robuck from the 70s, i still have the magizine ad in a box somwhere. it used to have a transaxle, but it wouldnt work with this engine. oh, btw i took that out on the 40 degree weather and it started 1st pull! the bike sat outside for 5 years, before i had access to my neighbors shed... i think the engine is like a 99 or somthing... i got it when i was 7

ive been working on my ma to let me put a ht on the harley bike i gave to my little bro... he is 10... my dad and him are totally up for the idea.. but my ma is skeptical. itd be nice, him not taking my bikes all the time. lol id definately have to hook up some kind of govenor or somthin though...

Last edited by a moderator:
haha, You're officially worse than I am with the bikes :)

I would say put a large rear sprocket on it (50+ tooth) to raise torque and lower speed,then just find a way to add some extra slack into the throttle cable OR limit the barrel slider from opening up the carb all the way... like a stopper or something so it couldn't slide all the way up to the screw cap so your bro wouldn't scream the engine and blow it easily. This way he would have plenty of power, at least as much as your stingray, but lacking in top speed and the ability to destroy the engine.

Ok Tater, looking good. On the up and up, how many times you been reported riding the minibike in the area? It sorta looks like the old Chaparal or cheetah minibike.
Later Tater!
Doc

Ok Tater, looking good. On the up and up, how many times you been reported riding the minibike in the area? It sorta looks like the old Chaparal or cheetah minibike.
Later Tater!
Doc

actually, believe it or not never! i only ride it in the trailer park, and when i see people i go real slow.

haha, You're officially worse than I am with the bikes :)

I would say put a large rear sprocket on it (50+ tooth) to raise torque and lower speed,then just find a way to add some extra slack into the throttle cable OR limit the barrel slider from opening up the carb all the way... like a stopper or something so it couldn't slide all the way up to the screw cap so your bro wouldn't scream the engine and blow it easily. This way he would have plenty of power, at least as much as your stingray, but lacking in top speed and the ability to destroy the engine.
i have a schwinn crusier at my grandma's also lol. 50s i think. but i was looking at the throttle housing, and i could probablly put a fishing weight in there, or i figured out, a plastic b.b. fits in there perfectly. i got my ma to say yea, but i have to wait till end of summer. cause my dads union in us steel might be going on strike and so were saving money.

Back