2010 Felt MP into a(LIMITED SPEED MOTORCYCLE)

Well I finaly Have the Felt MP for my Proto Type that I have been waiting for for nearly two and a half months for it to get here. It is no longer built with aluminum so a Frame tank is out. I will not be proceeding with the build untill after the holidays but the front wheel is off to the bike shop for a drum brake. And if you have not guessed this already this bike will be built with the 4G T Belt Drive that was in my previous videos. Here are a few pic's for now this lighting Kit will not be avalible untill it is proven. Gas powered bicycles are ilegal here in Canada so that is why this Proto Type is going to be a Limited Speed Motorcycle and will be registred licenced and insured. Oh and I forgot the mention This Is My First Build and I will not stop until it is right.

SANY0002[1].jpg

SANY0004[1].jpg

Last edited:
Here are some mock-up pictures duct tape helps the imagination LOL and the headlight holder will have most of the white trimmed off and the front rack will be trimmed and reinstalled the front tire will be reinstalled with a disk front brake it turns out to be the most cost effective way to put a brake on the front wheel plus the hub comes all ready painted black to match the hub that was stock still waiting for sprocket & mount and the engine mount will be sand blasted and painted black as well as the Poo poo exhaust pipe fuel tank and the engine side cover will be painted Green to match the bike and that is all I have for now I will up date this as I go and I will have full function video's on completion.
Thank's
Terry
SANY0054[1].jpg

SANY0055[1].jpg

SANY0056[1].jpg

SANY0058[1].jpg

Last edited:
Terry your first attachments did not work for me, some kind of notice came up.
You can do pics from your computer by clicking "advanced" when you are doing a post, then down below is a box that says,"manage attachemets" . Click that and you will see where you can select images to put in. Note- I had to set my camera on a low pixel count (the e-mail setting) to get mine to work.

Hello Terry.

I am just curious, how would you go about registering something like this here in BC? Do you need to obtain a VIN first and then proceed with registration or the other way around? The VIN "request" forms have a box labeled "registration no." so I assume you need registration first, ICBC's website doesn't seem to be very clear on the matter (have never registered anything "u-built" myself so I have no idea). I assume an inspection would have to be done - what is required for a "LSM" to pass? Again, ICBC's website defines what a LSM is, however I can't seem to find what a LSM is required to have - lights, brake light, signal lights, just DOT rated tires or DOT rated everyting (ie lights etc.)?

I wish you the best of luck in your build and your quest to make it "road legal".

Sorry guys the pic would not up load so I am going to have to work on it till they do I have a tonne of pic's too.
And Yes you have to apply for a Vin number then you have to a mechanic install the number. And you have to have load of other things done to your bike. Just try to find DOT Canada Tires they don't exist. And the bike is very near completion about two more weeks and it will be done
Terry

Last edited:
Ok I have the Pictures all resized and I will posting like a mad man now But first I have go take a nap_________________ with my 2 year old daughter LOL

Terry

Last edited:
Here are a few of the latest pictures my brother Colin and my self wiring the MP you can always tell how much fun you are having by how big of a mess you make LOL sorry Glenda :0)
SANY0081[1].jpg

SANY0082[1].jpg

SANY0083[1].jpg

On Sunday I will be sand blasting a few of the chrome parts that came with the 4G kit and painting them black so they will soot the bike better. Like the engine mounting plate, the wide pedal arms, and the chain sprocket from the wide crank set plus I will be painting the Poo Poo pipe high temp black as well. And when the sprocket and mount show up that will be painted black.

Latest Pic's

SANY0086[1].jpgI have sand blasted all the chrome off of these parts they will be painted satan black.

SANY0088[1].jpg Front wheel is back from the bike shop and looks awsome

SANY0089[1].jpg

SANY0092[1].jpg I stumbled on to this retro harley headlight I got it for a 15 pack of budwiser
beer LOL you just get lucky once in a while one of these retail is about $230 USD.

Last edited:
Back