GROUP BUY!! GROUP BUY!! GROUP BUY!! "The King of Folding Bikes"

sparky

Local time
4:28 AM
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjU4NzY0NjYw.html

Some of you vendors need to hook it up. We ALL need to get a chance at putting an electric hub on one of these babies.

I remember watching Full House or some show from when I was a kid.... and seeing a "motorized suitcase" (no pedals, I think).

THIS IS EVEN BETTER, BECAUSE IT HAS PEDALS!!!!

OMG! OMG! OMG! I want one.

By your powers combined... I AM GROUP BUY!!

TRANSLATED: http://detail.china.alibaba.com/buyer/offerdetail/1002157191.html
Alibaba
Hello, Welcome to Ali Baba [Login] [Register]
Jin Huodan
I Ali
I want to make suggestions

Purchase orders, business popularity Pu, immediately joined Alibaba
Close

Triangle Town, Zhongshan City, Aberdeen Deaf Machinery Factory

Home
Supply of products
Wholesale
Company
Company Album
Company News
Feedback
Contact

[Click to view credit status]

Mr. Liu Yingduan and contact me

TrustPass: 16
Certificates: 2
Product satisfaction rate: 100%
Business Registration information: certification has been won by Jay

Business model: production and processing
Region: Guangdong Zhongshan
Supply of products: 37

Collection Company Collection: 8
Product video space

Free space to ride folding bike Youku
Free to start riding a folding bike, folding video

Supply Products

Bicycle
Saddle
Other non-motor vehicle accessories
Bicycle, electric car tire
Rim

Company Album

Certificate album

Search
Product name Price

1688 Home
>
Supply of products
>
Transportation
>
Non-motor vehicle
>
Bicycle
Subscribe

Shopping alert: Security & Protection |

Report this information

You want smarter kids, free ride folding bike on the human imagination of the bike.
Order quantity (units) price (excluding shipping)
1-4 998.00 yuan ($156.88 USD) / vehicle
5-19 898.00 yuan ($141.16 USD) / vehicle
≥ 20 798.00 yuan ($125.44 USD) / vehicle

Order: Zhongshan, Guangdong

Unit Weight: 13 kg
Delivery to:

Product Rating: (total of 1 reviews)

Transactions:
Support for secured transactions

I want to order:
Vehicles

Buy Now
Add Jin Huodan
What is Jin Huodan?

(The number of available for sale: 9998 total number sold: 2)

Add this information to share: QQ space Sina rivers and lakes all networks meager Amoy Want / QQ

Details
Wholesale Description
Transaction (2)
Product evaluation (1)
Transactions
Contact

Progression chain model zyqxx12
Load of 75 (kg) brand free riding
Size 12 (inch) material carbon steel car
Use light trailers structure folding
Whether folding is

Have you ever seen free ride folding bike design? It subverts the traditional bicycle design to existing resources to design products more than expected, with larger wheels make it the smallest folding bike, bicycle industry to create a successful designers think the unthinkable products, it is not they do not have this capability, but they are unthinkable, so many people fail, and we succeeded, so long as we think, we can think of more ways, more the design. This free ride is designed folding bike, so that the product very well change the child's way of thinking to guide the child's thinking is limited to the unlimited realm of thinking. As long as children have so little of the harvest, their future success will have a huge impact. The problem is that people get so inspired by his own children bicycle, and you do not send your child will miss a good education. You would like to see their children as other people's children clever? Since not, for your own children, immediately ordered free ride folding bike.

Low-carbon living green travel

To power in 2011 most inventions, the new revolutionary bike - riding a folding bike advocate free green travel culture

The purpose of free riding

To provide efficient transport of people and affect more people

Used to form a travel culture.

Free riding philosophy

Let everyone find their potential, let us have become

A friend.

Free folding bicycle ride across the country have been reported in several television stations and Web sites (Guangdong Southern TV \ Shandong TV \ Guangxi Information \ Zhongshan networks, etc.)

http://v.ku6.com/show/ctWlha_DDL2FZkLg.html

Vehicle parameters:

[Model]: zyqxx12 Color: white, green, black, blue, red, silver

[Cushion]: high-end comfort perforated seat

[Weight]: about 13KG

[Chain]: synchronous belt + chain
[Frame]: carbon steel folding frame suspension

[Shock]: after the shock
:geek:

[The set]: Ergonomic Grips
[Speed]: automatic growth :geek:

[Rim]: Aluminum
[Handlebar]: anodized aluminum handlebar, telescopic folding stem.

[Support]: the new design rear racks

[Brakes]: hold front brake after the brake clip

[Height] for drivers: 80CM - 198CM
Maximum rider weight []: 75KG

[Folding time: Folding push one second hand car 7 seconds, fully folded 18 seconds

Deformation Video URL: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjU4NzY0NjYw.html

Riding a folding bike is a free four patents-in-one leads the world's smallest folding bike. 12-inch wheels, a 6-inch wheel size and made out of the world's smallest folding bike called fairly, do not underestimate the 12-inch wheels, due to its deformation is much smaller than the 6-inch wheels, so much light when riding. This metaphor, to an average of 20 km / hour speed, ride free ride folding bike 10 km away from the energy consumption, with 6-inch bike riding 4 km away considerable energy consumption. According to scientific estimates, due to limited availability frame, 12-inch wheels folding bicycle is a practical minimum the most short-tailed bird match. Free ride thanks to a patented folding bike frame, it's only normal size 12-inch folding bicycle folding 1 / 3 to 1 / 4. Expand the volume, but larger than the ordinary 12-inch wheelbase folding bicycles, folding its expansion volume is 18 times the volume. Riding a folding bike with a free new drive system, riding faster than 16 inches below normal bicycle wheels faster, (you can see on the road up to the BMX species) so that you need is a road vehicle, a mountain bike ride and a free folding bicycle. If the home is small in size, you really need is a free ride folding bike.

Bicycle to today, to travel mainly because the bike too big can not carry, not a good store, Just think, thousands of dollars a square meter of housing area to put the bicycle, unrealistic bar, gold foot patch of land cities volume can only put so much bike do, not on the interior and on the outside, gave the thief the opportunity, would you Diuguo few bike? One, two, five, or ten ,...... Just think, lost the money can be used to make bicycle rental car or buy a small correction, and you buy a bike with it? If the tire did not air the half-way, only pushed to find repair shops, can not take the subway, not a bus, that is not immediately go to work, see clients, contract, the consequences are deducted money, pay a fine, did not order, .. .... For the above reasons, gradually replaced the bike to the car, there are only ordinary folding bike folding in the name, although the design was nice, but the volume is also great, so, for decades has not been widely used at present appeared on the market size is small, but very small wheel folding bikes, wheels too small because, in the road, the tire deformation is large, so the riding is very laborious, but speed is not fast, obviously not as a new era of transport. Now due to the rapid climate change and traffic congestion in major cities development, now need a way to change people's travel mode of transport, to improve the above problems, free to ride folding bike at this critical time there. It is a bicycle, but it is the bike to the revolution, and its successful revolution, it became the king of folding bikes, folding bikes it is the Terminator, I believe there is no large than it can be used bicycle wheels, than it is designed small size of the bike. Its mission is to improve the way people travel, to provide efficient transport of people and affect more people to use, creating a travel culture. People are like riding a bicycle, thereby achieving improved climate change and improve the city's traffic congestion. To us and our future generations have a good environment, we now start environmental action!

Please order immediately in need of friends, friends do not need to switch temporarily to introduce your friends to let them know, China is now even such ultra-small folding bike. This is entirely China's own patents, other countries have not. :poop: Thank you.

Wholesale Description

Wholesale supplier has not provided instructions, please contact the relevant supplier for contact information see
Transaction (2)
Transactions (the current commodity support Alipay secured transactions)
Alipay secured transactions

For infringement claims transactions, receipt of goods before payment, so you buy more at ease!
Alipay secured transactions flow
Alipay supports the following bank

Searches: "My Showroom" feature of bank card, complete the online payment. View Alipay cooperative banks view open "Internet Banking" detailed illustrations

Line network: go around convenience stores, post offices, pharmacies and other outlets cooperation Alipay, credit card or cash payment. View Alipay cooperation network
Contact

Contact Person: Mr. Liu Yingduan and contact me

Check credit status

View Contact
You can find similar information in the following categories:
Separator

Transportation
>
Non-motor vehicle
>
Bicycle

Disclaimer: The information shown above is provided by the content of the authenticity, accuracy and legitimacy from this supplier. Alibaba is not responsible for this.

Friendly reminder: In order to avoid the purchase of risk, we recommend that you make sure before purchasing the relevant product supplier qualification and product quality. Recommended for infringement claims transactions to protect your transactions safe!
Product
[Search list]
Search:

Electric Bicycle
Mountain bike bicycle
Lithium battery electric bikes
Electric bicycle battery
Electric bikes
Road Cycling
Children's bicycles
Electric bicycles electric cars
Giant Bicycle
BMW bike

enterprise-od-web05.hst.xyi.cn.alidc.net

Triangle Town, Zhongshan City, Aberdeen Deaf Machinery Factory Add: Zhongshan City, Guangdong, China Triangle Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province, sand bar Sanxin Road 63 deaf Aberdeen Machinery Factory

Technical support: Ali Baba

Pu Management | Disclaimer | Customer Service

I search records
Recently Viewed Products
Recently Viewed company

Four-star, five-star rating in all proportion
(Received a total of 3 reviews)

"People are like riding a bicycle". REMEMBER THAT!!!

Last edited:
ANOTHER: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=10254531482

(only quoting differences from original auction)
Load: 100KG
Body length: 0.8m
Folding time: 8 seconds
Volume: 0.03 m3

4, the shop temporarily to support payment is: credit card (subject to 1% fee), online banking, Paypal (recommended);

Note:

--- Folding bikes are free to ride the factory configuration. In addition to the frame and other parts outside of a few parts are standard GM parts, bicycle parts and accessories shop in stores are sold.

It also has some reviews, but they're not very legible, honestly....
It's got a 4.3 rating, tho. Good enough for me.

75kg to 100kg = 165 to 220 lbs. Also good enough for me!!!

Back