Irish John's Bike Fleet

Here are some pictures of my bikes. All 70cc 2-strokes but the Schwinn will be a Honda 50cc 4-stroke as soon as I can get the kit.
The Giant Elwood is my most recent - finished it today and it has 700c wheels which make it very smooth and noticeably faster but I pedal harder on big hills. If it gets too much on the hills I'll put a 48 tooth sprocket on it but I don't think I'll need to. The carby floods when I open the throttle but I'm sure someone will help me fix that problem. The tandem has no motor because my passenger does the pedalling!

Attachments

• Giant Elwood.jpg
    Giant Elwood.jpg
    397.3 KB · Views: 647
  • Scwhinn Tandem.jpg
    Scwhinn Tandem.jpg
    345 KB · Views: 559
  • My Bike2.jpg
    My Bike2.jpg
    509.8 KB · Views: 513
  • Dunlop Bike.jpg
    Dunlop Bike.jpg
    321.8 KB · Views: 504
  • Alloy 7e.jpg
    Alloy 7e.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 524
  • Merida MTB.jpg
    Merida MTB.jpg
    408.7 KB · Views: 513
  • Mongoose MTB.jpg
    Mongoose MTB.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 515
cor! I like the starfire one! that scenery is amazing, I'd love to go down under! must be fantastic having all them great bikes, and just enjoying the great outdoors with a bit of warmth. Up in England where I am the closest I've got to that is a dirt track behind my house, always raining and full of concrete. Slightly envious!

Finished Scwinn Cruiser 70cc Project

Schwinn2.jpg Here are some pics of my recently finished Scwinn Cruiser with custom painted tank etc.
Schwinn1.jpgSchwinn2.jpg

Attachments

• Schwinn3.jpg
    Schwinn3.jpg
    356.5 KB · Views: 264
  • Schwinn Alloy7O.jpg
    Schwinn Alloy7O.jpg
    322.5 KB · Views: 266
  • Schwinn Alloy7R.jpg
    Schwinn Alloy7R.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 222
  • Schwinn Alloy7H.jpg
    Schwinn Alloy7H.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 239
  • Schwinn Alloy7J.jpg
    Schwinn Alloy7J.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 234
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, quite a collection. I have one question. I am new to this site and Im wondering how, and where to get the motoredbikes.com stickers.

-Codi79

Stickers

Go to the main page and look for a posting by Tom about free stickers. Then follow his instructions carefully.

Fantastic job there Irish,see attention to detail really pays-off and u must be well pleased.
Now comes the 4-strokes.

The 4 stroke Schwinn

Here's my 4-stroke being built. There are lots of nasty problems that are so hard to foresee. The engines been in & out a good few times so far but the bike isn't ready for trials.

Attachments

• PICT0003.jpg
    PICT0003.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 265
  • PICT0009.jpg
    PICT0009.jpg
    346.7 KB · Views: 260
  • PICT0010.jpg
    PICT0010.jpg
    348.1 KB · Views: 266
Back