1 Dax Engine Block (no longer available)

Two rebuilt Dax engine blocks for sale. First one has new piston, new wrist pin bearing, new rings and new cylinder head. Everything else checks out ok with no play or wear on lower con rod bearing.

Second one had nothing wrong with it but I installed new rings and new wrist pin bearing anyway. All gaskets removed during install were replaced with new ones and sealed with Permatex Rightstuff for superior sealing.

Blocks are bare (no carb) and need engine mount/brackets.

A new bare block is $150.00 from one of vendors and this is a good deal. I am selling because my garage business of selling motor bikes has fizzled.

Contact me for source of vendor who will sell all needed accessories for $85.00 shipped.

Thanks for looking!

just curious as to how things are working out in here...are you getting any nibbles?

Nope, no nibbles at all.

Now am only selling one engine for 100 bucks shipped. I just picked up a nearly new Schwinn Skyliner for 50 bucks at a yard sale! Guess what I'm putting on it?

Well, 2 for 110, or 1 for 100.... I guess I missed the good deal. Or and I not reading the posts right? Can I get one for 55?

Hmmm, a misunderstanding in the original post.

A vendor sells these for 150 plus 19 dollars shipping.

My price of 100-110 shipped is fair.

My bad :) I'm down to one and I have found another old Huffy that is crying for an engine. Last chance to get an almost new engine for a fair price.

Back