1948 simplex service cycle

billy270

Local time
2:16 PM
hey i am about to do a restorration on a 1948 service cycle any help would be great ill buy and good parts in good shape......

Servi-cycle club

billy270,
Check on www.servi-cycle.com
Some of the links don't seem to work anymore but in the classifieds there are some phone numbers for some of the collectors.
Hope this helps you.
Post a picture of you bike, we'd like to see it.
Mark

'48 simplex

billy270, I'll probably never sell it but I like to think the value might approach the $6000 mark. I also have several pieces of literature and different things for it . This bike came out of Mississippi and was complete except for the taillight lens. If you want a have a copy of the operators manual I will send to you that you can keep. The originals can be pricey. It's a fun reader and will help out a bunch. Let me know.

billy270 did you ever get a copy of the 1948 Simplex Servi-cycle? If not, I am working on putting a copy online. Let me know and I will give you a link.

Hey Bob, would you mind sending me link to the Simplex manual? I have one that isn't complete and would like to inventory what I need to do a restoration. I would greatly appreciate it.

I think I can help.....

I have a 1948 Simplex Servi-Cycle and the original owners manual that came with it. I have owned the bike for some 51 years and
still ride it and.... yup, I still love it!
Not sure about how to put the manual online for others to view but you can e-mail me here in Oklahoma any time you like.
daniel.bromley@cox.net

Back