1952 Western Auto WHIZZER SPORTSMAN

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by 52WhizzerSportsman, Jan 10, 2011.

1. 52WhizzerSportsman

52WhizzerSportsman New Member

I have a 1952 Whizzer Sportsman for sale. Everything is original. I am located in Scottsdale, Arizona. I honestly have no idea what it is worth. Please call me with your offer if you are interested in purchaing it.

Jon Waggoner
    Scottsdale, AZ
    (480) 292-6611

Attached Files:

2. TAYLOR MADE

TAYLOR MADE New Member

is it still for sale?

3. 52WhizzerSportsman

52WhizzerSportsman New Member

Yes Taylor Made it is still for sale. I will take $200 off the price for your gas costs if you drive out here. Now we just have to agree on a fair price. What do you think? Call me

Jon Waggoner
    (480) 292 6611

4. chainmaker

chainmaker Member

Nice looking bike

5. tintor

tintor New Member

Is the bike still for sale. If so call me Please 5596842603

6. prairieschooner

prairieschooner New Member

wanted

I am most likely too late but would love to find one of these!

7. darwin

darwin Well-Known Member

Prairie notice the ph# in the OP?

8. prairieschooner

yes, I did but it has been a little over 2 years since this add was posted but I am going to give him a call anyway. Being a '52 baby I am going to try and zero in on one of these.
    thanks for the advice.

9. prairieschooner

OK this one is sold. any others?

10. darwin

darwin Well-Known Member

11. prairieschooner

that looks like what I am looking for, I'll have to try and contact him but it is a bit far from the west coast.
    thanks

12. darwin

darwin Well-Known Member

Google craigslist national search and enter whizzer. You'll have lots of bikes to look at.

13. prairieschooner

what search did you use? I tried this and found a few, lots of deleted listings.

PS what do you know about the reproductions? any good?
    Also found a great looking reproduction Schwinn Black Phantom with an aftermarket engine?

14. darwin

darwin Well-Known Member

I usually use the 1st one that comes up, posts are not in order of date so you just need to go through them. Don't know much about whizzers except they're cool as heck. Theres a whizzer thread maybe you can ask there.

15. prairieschooner

16. Amusing

Amusing New Member

'52 Whizzer Sportsman For Sale

If you are still looking for a '52 Whizzer Sportsman my buddy has one for sale. It is all original and unmolested with the optional original HP motor. This is perfect for restoration or for a clean-up original. The original paint is "campus" green in color and it is in good shape and cleans up well. He tells me it runs and I used the kick starter to make sure the engine wasn't seized. It wasn't. It is located in Los Angeles and I can set up an appointment to view it and check it out.LMK http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/innprod/Camera Pics/554a09f4-7382-44b0-999f-690b605562c9.jpg
    http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/innprod/Camera Pics/0509131334.jpg
    http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/innprod/Camera Pics/2c1ae087-a42f-463c-b934-dd52b61e125e.jpg

17. prairieschooner

yes, I am going to send you a PM.
    thanks