1968 stingray Choppers ( thought people would like these)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ed Johnson, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Ed Johnson

Ed Johnson New Member

HI!.. Just finished my first DACS kit on a Diamondback frame, not exactly opening the box and bolting it together is it?...MANY adjustments and improvements i found on this website...Thankyou everyone ( if it wasnt for the knowledge in these pages im sure i wouldve sold the kit on ebay and built something else. A few engineering flaws had to be corrected. This kit was just enough to give me the "bug" again. I love the pics of the 1909 style racers people have built. If the parts fall into place my next project will be a tiller steering car kinda like a 1907 Oldsmobile with a 5 horse Honda from my old pressure washer...Its great to do this stuff again. Am sure i will have a garage full of running toys within a few years...Here are some pics of bikes my friends and i built in 1967 and 1968..I know they dont have pedals so im not sure if its ok to post these pics. They do have Briggs & Stranton engines, Scratchbuilt springer forks, Long dragpipe exhaust, Manual roller skate wheel clutch, Am/Fm radio (could only hear it while parked), Moulded frames,on and on and on...My sincere apologies to my old neighbors for all the noise we made during those 2 years...

2. Ed Johnson

Ed Johnson New Member

Looks like i have to rescan my pics so they will fit....My apologies. Will have them posted within the hour if anyones interested. Thanks.

3. 350zdrftr

350zdrftr Member

I am interested in pics

4. seanhan

seanhan Member

yes please post them ...

5. Ed Johnson

Ed Johnson New Member

Sorry for the delay...Have to compress the scans and figure out how to do post pics...was emailed instructions...will post tomorrow..Thanks for your interest.

6. echotraveler

echotraveler Member

post them online on photobucket, then copy the link to the pics...then you can attach a url...no resize needed.