2 New Builds - The rain stopped & I got to Ride!

Had a rainy weekend so I buttoned us a few more bikes. The rain stopped, the roads have dried and I got to ride. They both ran great!. Check em' out.

003.jpg002.jpg008.jpg022.jpg018.jpg024.jpg

Bikes look really great. One bit of advice is read up on reinforcing fenders. There's been a few bad accidents due to them coming lose.

Thank you. I'll check out those threads. I personally don't like fenders, they make too much noise & cause accidents. However, that green bike needed the fenders to keep the look in tact. I did trim the fender and used Loctite the mounting bolts. Thanks for the advice.

That white one looks clean.Looks good.I barely have one build under my belt but I'm already thinking up some ideas for a second build.I think my wife needs a bike,she doesn't know it yet that she does, but something
like that white beach w/banana seat would be awesome.short riders.Another nice build Leroy..

Oh yeah,I've only been riding my bike about a week,on & off break in,fine tuning.I've already had the fender clank battle front and rear.since then, I installed a Mt.bike front end w/disc & suspension I had to,pardon the expression,Micky Mouse the front fender,it turned out great ,well it's not completely finished yet.

Back