2 New Whizzers soon to be for Sale

koolwhizzer

Local time
8:47 AM
Hi All. I will soon be selling 2 New Whizzers. I will have to bring them up from the basement where i have my shop and take some pictures and write up what i have done. These were new in the box. I personally disassemble them and reasemble making sure everything is the way it shoud be. I make all the madifications that you all read about to the engines. Mushroom lifters,high lift cam,copper gasket,advance timing,recheck lifter clearance,paint the jug with high temp paint and the list goes on. I completely go through the engines total disasseble and reassemble. Anyway enough said. You can email or call me at (815) 409-1799 for further details.

NEW 2005 Whizzer NE-5 on Ebay

I listed one of my whizzers on Ebay that i mentioned in my last posting. Ebay Number 320684012794. I will discount only for you motorbike.com members. Please call for info and pricing. (815) 409-1799

Hi Al
I just looked at the Blue 2005 you have listed on eBay.. Very nice bike with all the upgrades. Good luck with the sale.

Jim

Whizzer reduction........

Thanks Jim. It is a good running whizzer. I have 19 whizzer both new generation and vintage. I am in the process of weeding out a few things to make room for others.

With all the upgrades you did to that bike it will run well for a long time for the lucky buyer. I wish I had both the money and space for another Whizzer. In case anyone is interested, I have purchased several items from Al before. He is the real deal. No worries here.

Jim

Whizzers

Hi Jim. Thanks for the wonderfull compliment. Its always great talking to you about this great hobby. Hope this one finds a good home. Planning any whizzer outings this summer?

Back