2 stroke bike kit mods

How do you use disc brakes with the rear engine sprocket? Doesn't the sprocket go in the same place as the discs would be? My bike does have dual discs so I guess that's good lol

I wonder if a modded Honda elite would be faster... A bit more expensive but I've seen a few on YouTube get up past 70 mph with a carb, pipe, and a big bore kit sounds like a deathwish but hey, boy would it turn heads!

How do you use disc brakes with the rear engine sprocket? Doesn't the sprocket go in the same place as the discs would be? My bike does have dual discs so I guess that's good lol
Use this spacer adapter...It is the same one that came with my mag wheel set up for the sprocket/rotor spacer.

The sprocket goes on first, then the spacer, then the disk rotor...You will probably need longer bolts...lol.

Be aware that for allowing space for the caliper to sit over the rotor, you will need a minumum 203mm rotor and no larger than a 36 tooth sprocket.

https://www.amazon.com/Zelerdo-Free..._1_51?keywords=disc+brake+spacer&sr=8-51&th=1

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I wonder if a modded Honda elite would be faster... A bit more expensive but I've seen a few on YouTube get up past 70 mph with a carb, pipe, and a big bore kit sounds like a deathwish but hey, boy would it turn heads!
A 250cc Elite will do that without any mods. A 50cc only needs a trans adjustment to go over 40.

Back