2010 Felt MP into a(LIMITED SPEED MOTORCYCLE)

Well I finaly Have the Felt MP for my Proto Type that I have been waiting for for nearly two and a half months for it to get here. It is no longer built with aluminum so a Frame tank is out. I will not be proceeding with the build untill after the holidays but the front wheel is off to the bike shop for a drum brake. And if you have not guessed this already this bike will be built with the 4G T Belt Drive that was in my previous videos. Here are a few pic's for now this lighting Kit will not be avalible untill it is proven. Gas powered bicycles are ilegal here in Canada so that is why this Proto Type is going to be a Limited Speed Motorcycle and will be registred licenced and insured. Oh and I forgot the mention This Is My First Build and I will not stop until it is right.

SANY0002[1].jpg

SANY0004[1].jpg

Last edited:
Terry, Super Build For Sure. Would A Sheet Rock Panel Or White Sheet For Back Ground Give U Better Detail For Your Pictures.? My Web Builder Suggested A Black Background For My Mab Pic`s. Don`t Have To Resize My Pic`s On This Forum, Less Hassel. Ron

Thank you I just tossed that together because I have told everyone that the bike would be done by this time I will be doing that segment over again outside in the sunlight and also at dusk. I can't tell you how expensive this bike has been to reach this point you certainly have to have deep pockets do one like this.

Terry, I Was Thinking The Same Thing As I Looked At Your Pic`s, Deep Pockets. Was Trying To Buy Some Quailty Front Forks On Ebay, In The Last Minute The Bids Go Too High For Me. So, I Guess I Don`t Need Them!! Lol. Usually The Better Things Look, The More They Cost, Cars, Horse`s, Mab, Women, The List Go`s On. Ron

The lighting system your asking about is a kit that I have available on my website. I do have the funds to be a paid sponsor here yet so if you are interested in this kit as a whole PM me and I will send you link to my site.
Terry

Here are the latest Pictures of the Felt MP and Happy to say that it is now truly a Limited Speed Motorcycle. there are only a few minor things to finish, the rear fuel tank needs mounting bracket and Pour 15 tank sealer of witch I am doing tonight. Then drill and tap the petcock after that I am waiting for the Creative Engineering sprocket and hub adapter to show up and then I will have the wind in my hair and bugs in my teeth.

SANY0271.jpg

SANY0272.jpg

SANY0275.jpg

SANY0276.jpg

SANY0277.jpg

SANY0278.jpg

When the sprocket is in I will insure the bike and then I will do some performance videos. I will be using a front 10 tooth non free wheel and a 36 tooth rear for top speed. And if I can I will try the 10 tooth front and 50 tooth rear on a few hills will be interesting to see what speeds will be. I have had one MB forum member report 45 MPH top speed with 11 tooth front and a 44 rear will be fun to try it out I CAN WAIT

Last edited:
Here are two more pictures taken by my brother Colin and his camera early in the day and with out the fuel tank on the back. Kinda makes me wonder if I should seal the top tube after all. And BIG THANKS goes out to my brother Colin he helped me many many weekends and evenings with all that had to be done.

Picture 034.jpg

Picture 035.jpg

Thank you beast775
It is going to Kill me to have to wait for the sprocket to show up I want to ride so bad. check out this picture I found it is a 1942 Military Police Harley Davidson artist rendering very cool.

WLA-42%20Left_small.jpg

Terry

Back