2011 Central PA Rally [Aug. 6th-7th, 2011]

Discussion in 'Races, Events & Group Rides' started by jbcruisin, Nov 4, 2010.

1. jbcruisin

jbcruisin Member

Don't forget to mark your calendars!! The 2011 Central Pa. Rally will be Saturday August 6th & Sunday August 7th 2011.

2. james65

james65 Member

Pa 2011 rally

I put it on my list and made a memo to read my list!

3. A_FITZ

A_FITZ Member

Woot woot!

:rambo:

4. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

I'll be there!

I'll be there, and hope to bring my Whizzer, EZ Bike and maybe the '78 Puch Moped.

5. technomancer

technomancer New Member

Depending on whats going on with my bike by then i would love to show.
    id be coming from NJ.

whats the land like you'd be riding on? ive been dying for some off-road.

and im not opposed to packing all the bikes(i love mountain bike -motor too) and GF then checking out the town where it would take place some weekend.

6. jbcruisin

jbcruisin Member

We'll be riding on paved country roads that are mostly flat with some hills that aren't too bad.

7. skrew37

skrew37 Member

Where is the Rally? I'm located in the Pittsburgh area...

8. jbcruisin

jbcruisin Member

Lebanon, Pa. We're east of you.

9. jbcruisin

jbcruisin Member

more info

It will be Saturday & Sunday August 6th & 7th. It's always the first weekend in August. Bonnie's making barbecue & other stuff for lunch on Saturday. Chili dogs & stuff for supper. Sunday morning we ride to a restaurant for breakfast. Remember there's always a big party Saturday night (remember my famous homemade wine). Free camping behind my house in the field. Bring bike parts to swap & trade. Last year we had 32 bikes & more than 70 people!
    Here's a link to last year's rally thread:

http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=25157

10. flyinfisherman

flyinfisherman New Member

need a ride to the rally

anybody in the philly area going to the rally im lookin for a ride for me n my bike...

11. jbcruisin

jbcruisin Member

Taking orders for Rally T shirts

I'm taking orders for T shirts celebrating the 3rd Annual Central Pa Rally. PM me with your size. We're also giving out trophies this year.
    Jay

12. james65

james65 Member

Tee shirts

Jay,
    Do you have a paypal account?

13. jbcruisin

jbcruisin Member

Here's the trophies. Bonnie picked them up this morning!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 25, 2011
  14. jbcruisin

jbcruisin Member

Rally shirt info

The shirts are $15. They are blue. The front where a pocket would be (but there's no pocket) says "Central Pa Rally 2011". The back says "3rd Annual Central Pa Motorized Bicycle Rally Lebanon, Pa August 2011"

15. Dice1

Dice1 New Member

Man this looks like a fun weekend. Is there another dedicated site or just the Forum. I hope to have the bike done by then. Whats the rules, what to bring, limit to how much fun there is?

16. jbcruisin

jbcruisin Member

Just come & have fun.

17. fool4awhizzer

fool4awhizzer New Member

Hi Jay, called you acouple weeks ago about my whizzer. Didn't find the time to bring it over, but will be over for the Rally (can't wait,is it time yet) HAHA. Bin working on it and took it for a ride this weekend,( YES, What a Blast)! One question though, is their any restrictions on camping? Have small motorhome can I bring it? Can't wait to get there! Thanks and have a Great day.

18. jbcruisin

jbcruisin Member

Sure, bring it. There's plenty of room .See you soon.
    Jay

19. jbcruisin

jbcruisin Member

Bonnie ordered the Rally shirts today & I ordered the portable toilet yesterday. We'll have shirts to wear & a toilet :)
    Jay

20. ddesens

ddesens Member

Can anyone come? I have a small 5th wheel camper. Got room?