2012, 4th Annual Central Pa. Rally August 4th & 5th

Discussion in 'Races, Events & Group Rides' started by jbcruisin, Mar 10, 2012.

1. jbcruisin

jbcruisin Member

I'm starting a new thread for this year's rally. Remember free camping here at our place for tents, motor homes or whatever you have. Bonnie cooks lunch & supper Saturday & we ride to a restaurant for breakfast Sunday morning. We'll have T shirts & trophies again. There were over 100 people here last year. Big party Saturday night. Here's the link to last year's rally:

http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=32452

2. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

As always, looking forward to it! :banana:

3. Design Logic Bikes

Design Logic Bikes New Member

The best event on the east coast, be there or be square

4. james65

james65 Member

If your only going to get to one rally this season this is the one!

5. chainmaker

chainmaker Member

Thought I would start looking now, I am looking for a ride for Me and My bike, I am willing to split gas/expenses. I can meet up anywhere in Ma or RI.

6. rustygod420

rustygod420 New Member

looking forword to it ,me and two other riders will be rideing down from ny for it

Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  7. jbcruisin

jbcruisin Member

Sounds great. That's a long ride.

8. rustygod420

rustygod420 New Member

im in walton ny wheres the event take place ?? and i was hopeing to break a record on my bike but now im just thinking a long trip will do just fine lol

9. Lunardog

Lunardog Member

What a bummer. I'm in wilkes barre area and would love to attend but work that weekend.Bet next year I'll have vacation scheduled for it...lol.

10. scottypaul

scottypaul New Member

We will mark our calander. would'nt miss it

11. jbcruisin

jbcruisin Member

2432 South 5th Avenue, Lebanon, Pa. 17042

12. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

As they say, "Be there or be square"...LOL. Jay, I have put in for that weekend off, so I definitely plan to be there.

13. Design Logic Bikes

call out sick lunardog, it will be so worth it

14. butterbean

butterbean Well-Known Member

schedule permitting, I will definitely be there, since I live right in Lebanon. Hopefully I will have my predator engine installed by then so I can show it off.

15. Design Logic Bikes

don't wait another year, call out sick

16. yimmie

yimmie Member

rally

i am really gonna try to make it. you guys always invite me, but i am usually to crazy busy. i got a title for 1 of my mbs Jb. after gettin pulled over i figured it was my only option. long process to get title though pain in the butt. i am not lookin forward to gettin other 2 mbs reg. and title. they still did not send my plate and registration yet, but they sent me a title and a id tag for bike? so i am close with 1 of my bikes atleast. i hope they send my plate soon. i went to notary for a plate and they said 1 was already being issued from state.

205.jpg

17. jbcruisin

jbcruisin Member

Congratulations! I can't wait to hear your story at my Rally about the process you went through for the title.

18. scottypaul

scottypaul New Member

So you have to have a your bike registerd in PA? If we come up from VA to your rally, what kind of problems could we encounter with the law?

19. jbcruisin

jbcruisin Member

Most of my friends here don't register their bikes. I've never been pulled over & no one at the rallys has ever been pulled over. We even notify the local police when we have a rally & they're very positive about it.

20. yimmie

yimmie Member

awesome that means i can bring my outlaw mb then . lol.