2012 Pacific Stratus Motorized Bicycle

Bought a Stratus - Has a small inside area for the engine components - Had to modify the spark plug and bend the left foot crnk out a little. Still need to make an intake filter - surprisingly this will not need a tension wheel - its like perfect. - The new engine kits being sold seems a little less well made than the ones 2 years ago.
update: added pics of the spark plug mod (you unscrew the cap and screw in an eyelet). - The air filter was too big - so removed the guts and mounted. - Got her started after replacing w a new spark plug - one this came with was some real junk...

Attachments

• DSC00177.jpg
    DSC00177.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 798
  • DSC00178.jpg
    DSC00178.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 738
  • DSC00180.jpg
    DSC00180.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 645
  • DSC00182.jpg
    DSC00182.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 725
  • DSC00183.jpg
    DSC00183.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 738
Last edited:
Hey jack if you want more room and a regular spark plug wire and cap just turn the head around and use a z tube intake for the carb....hope this helps

DSC00177.jpgDSC00180.jpgThats ok - Got the idea for the eyelet from model T spark plugs - Got the kit for 142 bucks - couldnt pass it up. Seen some buy it nows on ebay in the 130's... I still have to true up the back wheel on the new one..

Couldnt true up the back wheel for nuthin - the more I tried the worse it got and more frustrating it got... soooo made a rear wheel out of a front wheel - see new post... - now I can actually ride it..

I like the build, and actually have a suggestion that may suit you to clear some space around the plug.

Cross the number at an autoparts store or online, because we got a low profile NGK for the first bike i built and it saves a solid 1.5" over a tall plug like that. Not that we were tight on space, but I like things compact.

Hi - thanks -- everybbuild is different.. thats for sure.. soooo ahhh what kind of plug you using... NGK what? ... thx

Hi - thanks -- everybbuild is different.. thats for sure.. soooo ahhh what kind of plug you using... NGK what? ... thx - actually one dude just said flip head around... but I'd like to know what plug you are using... mine does not cross reference...

ill ask my buddy to look the bike is at his house

attachment.php

if you notice its a slant head, and sits unmodified at the same or lower height

DSC00210.jpgDSC00211.jpgDSC00212.jpg
Shown is the modified air cleaner, the spark plug... also back section is made from a piece of painted 2x4 wood and the brackets off of some shop lights. The rear wheel is actually made from a front wheel !!

Back