For Sale 2013 santa cruz motoped DX

hey guys, I am new to this site so I don't exactly know how to upload pics yet......but I have a brand new motoped from santa cruz/shuttle buddy......built 8 months ago.........in pristine condition...all jet black , completely dressed in billet aluminum parts.....including a billet exhaust , gas cap , skid plates , grips , oil dip stick , billet racing cdi..........it has a 125 cc lifan semi auto race edition engine with a 26 mm mikuni carb.....also had a 3 inch rear wheel made to accommodate wider tires.....and a custom made rocker style gear shifter ............it is a one of a kind bike !!!!!!! built by pirate cycles....I paid $4400 for it about 8 months ago and spent another $1500 on parts dressing it up ...........last month I went electric and bought a stealth bomber !!!!!!! one hell of a bike , but extremely expensive...so my dilemma is I cant keep them both , so the motoped has to go......I have all original paper work including bill of sale , all boxes for all components used to build the bike.....as well as the instruction manuals on maintnece...and a brand new set of razorback tires , I also saved the custom made crate from the bomber so I am able to ship the bike anywhere.......I am asking $3500......FIRM..........for more info I can be reached at b.teneriello@aol.com
I cant figure out how to upload photos so contact me to send by email.......thanks a lot and have a great day

Back