2015 7th Annual Central Pa. Rally

Discussion in 'Races, Events & Group Rides' started by jbcruisin, Apr 4, 2015.

1. jbcruisin

jbcruisin Member

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 4, 2015

2. sawdust

sawdust Member

We'll be there with the tandem again..look forward to seeing everyone

3. jbcruisin

jbcruisin Member

We'll have fun.

4. butterbean

butterbean Well-Known Member

I won't be making it this year, but next year is a good possibility. The wife and I don't really like Florida that much and we both really miss PA, and she really misses her family too, so we are planning to move back to pa when our lease is up here next may.

5. fool4awhizzer

fool4awhizzer New Member

Times getting closer, who's all coming to rally this year? Been working on new project! Hope to be done by then. Hope to see everyone there

6. jbcruisin

jbcruisin Member

Bonnie got the Trophies for the Rally. Only 2 1/2 weeks to go. IMG_0612.JPG

7. sawdust

sawdust Member

wow..great looking

jbcruisin likes this.
  8. sawdust

sawdust Member

Things you missed if you didn't come the 7th Annual Bike Rally hosted by Jay and Bonn

some pictures of the bike rally today..things you missed and just had to see in person to really appreciate what you're looking at IMG_0787[2].jpg IMG_0795[1].jpg IMG_0794[1].jpg IMG_0793[1].jpg IMG_0800[1].jpg IMG_0802[1].jpg IMG_0799[2].jpg IMG_0792[1].jpg IMG_0805[2].jpg IMG_0789[1].jpg IMG_0786[2].jpg IMG_0790[2].jpg

9. jbcruisin

jbcruisin Member

The Rally was good but over too soon. Thanks everyone for coming. Here's the Sunday morning breakfast ride gang.

Attached Files:

10. james65

james65 Member

These are my two favorite bikes from the rally. One is a work of art with a 212cc engine. All the worksmanship is first class. I hope they do a pictorial thread on it. The other is a beautiful retro 50cc classic rebuild. A thread on it would also be great

Attached Files:

11. TRAX

TRAX New Member

2015 7th Annual Central Pa. Rally
    Group ride
    We had a great time at the 2015 7th Annual Central Pa. Rally. the weather was great and we did a lot of riding. This just over is 18 min. of a group ride.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQB4-EaH8LA

Ice cream run-
    After dinner Saturday a few of us went on an Ice cream run to a restaurant down the street from Jays. As good an excuse as any to ride the back roads of central PA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgcKjhTrLYU