25 mile cruise

Discussion in 'Travelling, Commuting & Safety' started by iRide Customs, Sep 4, 2007.

1. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

My partner Richard and I went on the most awesome 25 mile ride yesterday. We tooled through the country side on a twisty, 10mph corners road, that passed through hazelnut orchards, corn fields and mint fields and twisted along the Santiam river. It was a perfect ride other than the fact I didn't bring my camera so I could share it with all of you. Next time I won't forget it!

Dan

2. beach cruzin

beach cruzin Guest

way cool guys yes some pic's be cool..i'v done some "twisting"around the santiam river myself:grin:

3. JE

JE Guest

Sweet.I'd love to go on the rame ride with the two of you sometime.

4. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

We'll have to plan a ride before the summer's over. I will be rolling into weekends off now until the middle of Nov.

I'll PM you about it soon.

Dan

5. JE

JE Guest

Cool.Can't wait to here from you.

6. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

PNW-Riders have it made, eh?

i absolutely love the area & the overall social attitude about our motoredbikes :cool:

7. JE

JE Guest

yea I couldent agree more Augie.

8. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

Deffinately need pics. I've probably flogged just about every mile of the Santiam with a fly rod. I'd love to see that neighborhood again. Must be a great ride on a motored bike.

9. connoisseur

connoisseur Guest

Sounds fun..
    Do you have your bike registerd? Basically do cops ever pull you over?

10. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

No problems yet with the fuzz.

11. JE

JE Guest

I ride by them all the time.No problems yet.Even had one check the bike out and ask me Questions about it when I took it to go get a bite to eat.

12. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

haven't had any stop to ask me questions, but i always get a smile and a wave...luckily i'm minding my manners when they magically appear, so far it's all good. i'm not brave enuff to ask one to check my speedometer for me, tho :p

every ride here, test drive, errand, visiting, just riding...it's like being on a postcard. i've had one evening in iRide's area & i've never been down JE's way with the bike, but i know you both enjoy the same "therapy" :cool:

13. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

I did ask for a speed check on my "dirtbike". I was shooting for 31mph....all I could get was 28. :-x
    it wasn't always this way....in 2004 the local PD (aka, 5-0, da fuzz, etc.:lol:) told me to pedal my bike home. It took me 2 weeks to research & get a definite answer to educate the PD & ride again!!
    Lately, I've been putting around in the evening on my Russian 2-wheeler. Yup, now that's therapy!!

14. minibiker

minibiker Guest

yester day i went on a 50 miler through the rockies talk avout scenery!! i even saw a herd of elk it was kind of difficult for the engine on really steep climbs but i made it