26" Cruiser centerstand is there a preferance?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25783

Been looking around but it seems a wiser course to ask our forumites what which is the strongest and least tippy center stand. Name names please or links to a good one. I am doing my first build on a Huffy Classic mated to a 49cc 4 stroke Bikeberry kit. I wouldn't be asking but the Huffy side stand does not like to stay locked.

Last edited:
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
JGH122,
Excellent recommendation ! Amazing what all Amazon offers. Thank-you for the link.
Tom from Rubicon, WI

I prefer this style, because it sets up like a "V" style when down, but when kicked up it folds together and tucks up on the side like a conventional kickstand.

Amazon Link

Here is what it looks like on my bike. Link

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
bamotor,
What is the opened footprint of the kickstand? I am open to all solutions and I think it is good to create more resources in this forum. Thank-you.
Tom from Rubicon, WI

I like the 'M-wave" as well - partly because it is articulated, and the legs fold inward towards each other when it's up.
Also. the legs are individually and easily adjustable in length with no tools, in case you encounter uneven ground when standing your bike up.

Here is how it looks folded up.

Attachments

• kickstand_up.jpg
    kickstand_up.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 273
After looking at all different types of center stands I have taken JGH122's advise.
Amazon got an order yesterday. The wide stance and sellers reduced price made the deal.
Tom from Rubicon, WI

Back