26" Cruiser w/ 80(66)cc RAW for sale!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by skypiratescotty, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Times have gotten tough so I gotta try to sell the bike. It is a 26" Greenline Super Classic Beach Cruiser with an 80cc RAW engine. It also has a SBP black tuned exhuast. I fitted a 90 degree turn to the intake mani so as to fit a killer looking chrome air filter but unfortunately the engine won't produce enough suction to draw the fuel around a turn and I could't get a decent idle. Either would't run or way to high so I cut that off and am back to basically stock configuration on the intake but no air filter. Engine has about a tank and a half of fuel (16:1) thru it and has been "broken in" very gently. I have lots of experience with small 2 strokers from jet skis and model airplanes so I know how important a proper break in is. I have only hit full throttle three times for about 15 seconds each time and always just putt around at 1/4 to 2/3 throttle which is plenty fast for me and I'm 210 lbs. I have close to $425 into it with tools, tool bag, and big comfy Schwinn seat so I would like to get $375.

Attached Files: