26" Diamondback Della Cruz

26" Diamondback Della Cruz. Made in Canada, eh. Just need a mini engine.

IMG_1901.jpgIMG_1902.jpgIMG_1903.jpgIMG_1905.jpgIMG_1906.jpgIMG_1904.jpg

Today, I test rode this bike for the fist time since motorizing it. It's a little different, 49cc 2-Stroke mini dirt bike engine, fully balanced crank, 15mm carb, performance head & NGK ignition. 4+ HP, Revs up to 12000 RPM.

IMG_1988.jpgIMG_1990.jpgIMG_1993.jpgIMG_1989.jpgIMG_1991.jpgIMG_1992.jpgIMG_1996.jpgIMG_1995.jpgIMG_1994.jpg

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Man that is a sweet bike how fast is it and how much? Do you keep all your builds or do you sell them?

Very unique. I did not realize that some of the Diamondbacks were made in Canada. I used to have a DB Voyager that I really liked but somebody stole it out of my front yard in broad daylight.
-Fitting a motor into the Dela Cruz frame took a lot of work, but it looks great. I would have probably taken the easy way out by adding an electric kit and mounting the batteries under the banana seat.

I just noticed that your exhaust runs under the banana seat. Very Ducati-esque.

Man that is a sweet bike how fast is it and how much? Do you keep all your builds or do you sell them?

Thanks, I only rode it the one time. Didn't go for top speed, just made sure it worked. Haven't had time to get back to it yet, berried on a different project (see photo below). I do sell & trade them after I ride them around for awhile. I like always having a new bike.

PART_1444572760316_1011150704.jpg

Back