2cycle Tandem

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by i-paint, Jul 24, 2008.

1. i-paint

i-paint New Member

Hi, I am a new member from Kentucky. Two monthsago I was on eBay looking for a scooter and saw a bicycle engine kit. I thought it would be more fun to build something rather than buy it. This was the sencond bike I put together. I am now on my fourth bike. I am trying to sell two lol. Not much interest around here. Too new I guess. I have them listed on eBay we'll see.
    Anyway, my wife had a lot of fun on this bike. Lots of stares and waves as we pass people in their yards. Thanks for having this forum. It has been very informative and helpful.

Larry D Abbott
    larrydabbott@insightbb.com
    eBay id= i-paint

Attached Files:

2. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

Well, well.....

If you look around here, you'll see some good looking bikes. But this one is good looking and very unusual. I'll bet it's fun.

Ingenius intake mod, by the way

3. Email

Email Member

Wow that's just gorgeous.

4. Skyliner70cc

Skyliner70cc Active Member

Can you please share some more info about the engine mounts used. Are they custom or commercial. if commercial, where did you buy them.
    thanks!

5. huckersteve

huckersteve Member

Neat bike!

I want an old Schwinn Twinn like I had when I was a kid that I could hook up two stroke style.

Nice work making that setup.

6. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

do not sell it dude! way cooler than any motorcycle youll own , trust me . i know!!!

7. i-paint

i-paint New Member

Skyliner: The mounts are custom made . The front is a piece of angle iron bent to get the correct angle. The rear mount is a piece of pipe 3" maybe, or whatever size your tube is. I split it with a hacksaw(took forever) and a piece of pipe welded to the top pipe. The u bolts are from the hardware store 2.5 or 3" I believe.

i-paint Larry