30 Little Known Facts About America...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sparky, Sep 3, 2009.

1. sparky

sparky Active Member

2. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

What a surprise, another YouN00b video post from the spankster. And he tells US that WE need to get out more. LOL

3. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

what a surprise hes made 5 new threads in an hour.

jackazzz.

4. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Active Member

His "afternoon delight" called and cancelled on him, I'd bet.

5. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Well, at least he'll be able to sit down tonight. :D

6. sparky

sparky Active Member

Was busy riding the jet ski today, actually. And doing time trials on my buddy's Goped Riot at this track down the road we just realize would make a great race track. I'd still be there, but one of our friends hit the wrong brake lever and cut his hands up.

7. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

spankingTHING

you really do spend your time looking for things such as this
    you poor guy
    you truly don't have much of a life going on there

try a singles church group for starters for a good new purpose

MM

8. sparky

sparky Active Member

Yes, I do spend my time around computers looking at such things. What else am I supposed to look at?

I'm not interested in finding love, MM... I'd rather stick to what's working A-OK for me right now.

Anybody verify the 30 little known facts? I looked at some of the executive orders and they were there in black and white.

9. sparky

sparky Active Member

No comments from the sheeple?

10. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

It wont work for long... are you gonna be like will ferrel in wedding crashers?

Do you really think thats cool?

11. give me vtec

here is a comment from one of the sheeple...

nobody cares about your posts... we don't watch them... you lost your credibility... your opinion doesn't mean anything here.

12. sparky

sparky Active Member

Why are you posting here then if you don't care? Why wouldn't you continue living your life?

I don't post here for you, vtec. I post here for me.

You can do the same if you'd like...

13. sparky

sparky Active Member

No... I'm gonna be the guy with all the prepaid phones that's knockin' up your ol' lady. It's worked fine so far, so I'm gonna keep living the dream.

14. give me vtec

wow... when you are laying in bed, lonely, as an old man with nobody around that cares about you except for the internet and TV... nobody to help you when you are sick, nobody to help when you are sad. When all the "hoes" are gone and you are too old and disgusting for women to tolerate... think of me OK.

I will be next to my beautiful loving high school sweethart... with my loving children down stairs.

Remember VTEC said it would be lonely and cold.

15. sparky

sparky Active Member

You're into astrology too, huh?

My forecast looks good right now, actually.

16. give me vtec

nope no astrology here... all that stuff will just lead you astray.

My old boss has a book on that stuff, said it was stunningly accurate about him and his first wife... so I looked up me and my wife. Nowhere even close... Ill stay with JESUS thanks.

17. sparky

sparky Active Member

Gimme your birthday then...

18. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Yeah spanky, if business goes well, Bubba will be visiting ur**** and you'll be seeing stars tonight. :rofl:

19. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Uhhh - that's U R A N U S spanky!

20. sparky

sparky Active Member

VTEC... I can surmise your entire thought process in one paragraph if you'd just gimme your birthday, please...

I can guarantee you it will a more accurate understanding of your life than even you could imagine.