36V Electrics for sale 250 dollars Complete

T

thatsdax

I have 3 Electric bicycle wheel kits. They are brand new. 36V system so they are the more powerful ones. These are brand new, and typically cost 400-500 dollars elsewhere. They come complete even with battery. They include Charger, Twist throttle, Regulator, Rack, Tire, Rim, motor hub, levers with switches, when you coast and brake the motor becomes a generator and charges up the battery for extended range. These are expensive kits. It is a front wheel kit. Just swap in the front wheel with this wheel and the hub is a brushless DC motor. Sweet. I only have 3 at this price. Contact me if you want one. Thanks..and..Enjoy the ride..

hi dax,

what sort of battery comes with the kit and is it a 26 inch front wheel. Do you know who made the kit.

o yes..

O yes..I forgot. Shipping is 39usd because it ships in two boxes. The battery in one box, and everything else in the other. also..It is standard 26inch wheel. The Manufacture is DAX. The Battery is lead Acid and in a 3 array. Thanks..Enjoy the ride..

Only one left...

Yes they are front wheel kits. And..What I can tell you is this. I have one left. And that is it. for now. They are complete and they are around 700watts or 1hp. so they are powerful for sure. this kit also includes the batter, rack. regulator, charger, twisty throttle.. pack.. Levers, ect. Everything you need. These kits normally sell for 500 dollars or more with batteries. I have no pics. I could try to get one tomorrow, but Think I will have the last one sold by then. Thanks..Sincerely.. Duane..

Back