3d cad or other 3d image of a bicycle motor?

Frankenstein

Deceased - Frankenstein 1991 - 2018
Local time
4:13 AM
Where the TV show forensic files is produced.
I had to post this in general questions since I'm not sure if this would be seen by somebody who'd know about this.

Anyone know of a source of something like autocad 3d or any 3d rendition of a bicycle motor?

Been looking around but could not find anything... Perhaps a hidden treasure in Google's sketchup world database and I'm using the wrong search term?

Anyone with an idea please chime in.

view of internal comustion engine 2 stroke..................try that searching on bing/images. 3d view of internal combustion engine will get you there too.

I have an MP4 by gasbike of engine disassembly that looks to have been from a cad prog

it would be nice to have a wireframe model of this engine and a 3d printer that prints alloy :D lil adjustment here lil there and bam fricking rocket ship muahaha lol

This is a pretty good full animation of a 2-stroke disassembly/assembly, just turn the sound off unless you are a huge Rocky fan ;-}

This is a pretty good full animation of a 2-stroke disassembly/assembly, just turn the sound off unless you are a huge Rocky fan ;-}

Nice source, I wonder if I could convince them to share their files.. I do wonder how they programed the computer to remove parts without needing a puller.

Nice source, I wonder if I could convince them to share their files.. I do wonder how they programed the computer to remove parts without needing a puller.
gasbike stole the animation from Manic Mechanic just like how they get a lot of their products.
They don't have any files.