4 newbies to the CC

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tom, Sep 20, 2009.

1. Tom

Tom Active Member

4 more members just requested to enter the gates of h e l l over the weekend. Thats the biggest rush since we started the place. Wonder why that is?

2. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Fresh Meat!!!!!!!

3. lordoflightaz

lordoflightaz Member

I have no fear. I watch Bill Maher, Dennis Miller, and Glen Beck. So I am obviously screwed up.

4. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Sounds pretty balanced to me!

5. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

...x2

6. give me vtec

I welcome the new minds... always more fruitful to have diversity of opinion.

7. suspect

suspect Member

my opinions are pretty diverse if i do say so.

8. give me vtec

not from what you have said so far... sound just like spanky and the rest of the 9/11 kooks.

Do you remember goths and how they all "rebelled against society" together and in their effort to be different kinda all looked the same??? That is how your kind of diverse thinking is... exactly the same as the rest of the people like you.

Still didn't answer my question... do you pay income taxes???

9. suspect

suspect Member

i think im going to enjoy it here.

just like to say, i fully intend to keep the stuff said in here in here, and wont pollute the rest of the forum.

excellent idea this combustion chamber.

10. sparky

sparky Active Member

You don't understand anarchism. You don't understand agnosticism. And you don't understand a great deal of other topics, like the definition of fascism, why anyone would need to believe that words created by man are absolutely the Word of God.

We're gonna need a copy of your tax form with W2 included before we cover other folks. Thanks!

11. give me vtec

A simple yes or no would work... we already know what you do with your money spank.

12. sparky

sparky Active Member

What's that?

13. give me vtec

you dont pay taxes... obviously????

14. suspect

suspect Member

15. give me vtec

I take it you didn't know spanky is a self proclaimed tax-avoiding, male prostitute.

I did not make that up... or exaggerate any facts. I didn't believe it either until I heard it from spanky himself.

16. suspect

suspect Member

thats so shocking! :shock: a guy on the internet on the other side of the world who i am never likely to meet, one of anonymous billions is a male prostitute!

my lord, this is world shattering.

i dont suppose i would pay taxes if i was in his boat either, did uncle sam help him suck some 24year old honda fanatics cock? no he didnt. :D :lol:

17. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

are you really spanky's sister ??

ya I was kind of thinking
    that
    spanksoneself had talked his sister into joining MB site
    is that really you spankonessister ??

MM

18. give me vtec

tough guy huh???

Look the more you make personal insults the less credibility you have... show some intelligence and keep the low grade, elementary school insults out of it... or is that how you guys do it "down under"???

19. suspect

suspect Member

haha, im not really concerned with credibility with you brodog, but all good, just wanted to know tho, what was the personal insult of which you speak?
    was it the honda fan crack? i know id find that insulting, but i assumed you know, cos of vtec that you were *** for hondas

20. give me vtec

Dont call me brodog... is that some kind of racist socal reference?? You dont know me...

I have a lot of interests...building fast honda's was the first one. My first forum experience was for a specific model civic si, I just kept the screen name.

You have said lots of insulting things.... since this is your first day here I wont quote them all and make you look stupid.