4 Stroke + Clutch or pedal start?

ZebraMotorBikes

Local time
6:37 PM
Hello,

Wondering if anyone here has done the following;

Taken a 4 Stroke Kit (GruBee or Bicycles-Direct.com) and used a manual type clutch on the left of your handlebars, to directly engage the chain to the sprocket?

Anyone have a way to start these 4 cycle engines without a pull start? Pedal start is what I am going for, but anyone do electric start?

Thanks!

Hello,

Wondering if anyone here has done the following;

Taken a 4 Stroke Kit (GruBee or Bicycles-Direct.com) and used a manual type clutch on the left of your handlebars, to directly engage the chain to the sprocket?

Anyone have a way to start these 4 cycle engines without a pull start? Pedal start is what I am going for, but anyone do electric start?

Thanks!

I could very well be wrong, but ...

It appears you are trying to sell a domain ... is this correct?

I could very well be wrong, but ...

It appears you are trying to sell a domain ... is this correct?

Nope, not trying to sell a domain... where would you get that?

Just looking for some info to upgrade my bike, sick of the centrifugal clutch. :)

Last edited:
Nope, not trying to sell a domain... where would you get that?

Just looking for some info to upgrade my bike, sick of the centrifugal clutch. :)

Bicycles-Direct.com is for sale. I thought you might own the domain name. Guess I will contact them directly, thought if you owned it I could get first hand information. There does not appear to be any information there about Bicycle motors currently.

Hope you find the information you are looking for. I know way to little to be of help.

Back