4 stroke cutting out

martin g

Local time
7:50 PM
Hi all
I recently bought a Chinese import for my son its a baimo renegade 125cc,the bike runs fine when he rides it on the small roads doing 30mph,but when out on the roads were he can do 60mph it cuts out when coming to a stop, any ideas ???

Is it a motorized bicycle? Doesn't sound too much like it is if the bike can go 60. Perhaps you should look on a dirtbike forum.

Baimo Renegade, Qingqi Renegade and Sinnis Vista are all the same motorcycle. Looks just like a Lexmoto, Jin Lun thingy but might be just a tad bigger than those ones. They're good looking chinese small motorcycles and supposed to be quite reasonable as far as performance/reliability/cost, good fuel efficiency, quiet and comfortable.

I had a look at these when I still had hope that I could get a licence one day..
I'm glad I've discoverd motorized bicycles / Motor-assisted Bicycles are way cooler anyway!

I'd suggest you talk to your motorcycle dealer. If bought recently it'll be under warranty, surely?

Also agree you should really post on a motorcycle forum if the dealer won't or can't help! :rolleyes:

I'd be looking at a carb/fuel supply issue. Cap needs to vent the tank, no restrictions in the fuel line/petcock, dirt in the carb or adjustment of the carb.

Back