4-stroke Jackshafted 7-speed shifting SIlver Electra

This latest build turned out pretty well I think.

4sElectraL.jpg

4SelectraR.jpg

It didn't go together easy, the SBP mount base wouldn't spread wide enough for the cavity and I couldn't extent the front mount with spacers any more as I was out of U-bolt room so we had to drill all new motor mount slots.

It was no picnic to get the chain guard to be re-used with the new freewheel dual sprocket BB either but I can be a creative guy when it comes to that and the chain guard really does make the look I think.

It doesn't have a speedo but I am a pretty good judge of speed and besides getting to 20 in a 3 seconds or so, it exceeds 40MPH so the customer should be happy ;-}

Its very cool that you could keep that chain guard. Details like that make a difference.
Let us know how the new 4g drive system holds up.

Last edited:
Its very cool that you could keep that chain guard. Details like that make a difference.
Let us know how the new 4g drive system holds up.
Thanks. I have built a couple with the old 4G's and a couple with the new 4G's and really like the new ones, no problems at all.

Yes it is tricky to keep the chain guard but I've done that before too.

BigRed.gif

BlackBlue4s3s.gif

But I totally agree that keeping the chain guard if possible really makes the bike, especially if it has fenders like the two above.

Back