4 Stroke Testers Wanted by SBP

G

Ghost0

We are getting near release of our 4 Stroke Shift Kit. We would like a handful of experienced builders/riders to receive a kit, install it and provide feedback. As we did with our pipe we will be selective on who tests them. If you are interested and meet the following criteria:

Have a Honda or Huasheng 49cc 4 stroke engine.
Have a Grubee stage II or III, or Hoot gear box.
Be willing to spend some time installing, testing and providing detailed feedback on performance and ease of installation.

Please email me at jim@sickbikeparts.com and provide your credentials.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaaaarghhh,

I just bought the 4g4 from terry blow. For testing purposes. Let me know if I can help guys.. We will be cornering the 4 stroke market sooner than later.

Justin
Pirate Cycles

Man, this sounds like a slick set up. If there are not enough takers, let me know, I might consider buying the engine and gearbox just to do it!

Thanks for all that have responded and shown interest. Beta test kits go out this weekend and if our test crop gets with the program we will approve it for release.

I am watching...interested....even though I would have to change out my rear hub. Can't wait to see how the testing goes.

Yes it does have a centrifugal clutch. The engager disconnects the drive inside the gear box so you can start and warm up your engine without fear of it taking off unexpectedly.

Thanks to all that have responded and volunteered. 5 kits were shipped today to a good group of folks with a variety of frames, engines and gearboxes to get the most testing done as possible. And now we wait for the results.

WOW - I am very, very impressed by the input from the testers. EXCELLENT feedback, very detailed and crystal clear photos. You guys are great - this will really help speed up release of the SBP 4 stroke Shifter Kit.

Back