415 roller chain sight I found

Discussion in 'Spare Parts, Tools & Product Developement' started by GTodd, Jul 15, 2012.

1. GTodd

GTodd New Member

It is 1977 Moped roller chain. Click on the chain.:cool: hope this helps someone..

2. The_Aleman

The_Aleman Active Member

Click on what? Where? lol

KMC sells a heavy-duty version of 415 called 415H that's far superior than the kit 415 chains, and they can be found for $10 or less. Probably need 2 sets tho, they only give ya 98 links.

3. GTodd

GTodd New Member

415h chain

Sounds good. The only problem im having is trying to find a 415 hd that fits my M&M sprockets. I was told a tricycle chain works but I dont no how strong of a chain it is. I have a lot of hills here. Thanks

4. V 35

V 35 Member

I use the # 415 Tricycle chain, much stronger than the cheap kit chain.

* # 415 standard fits the Grubee engine sprocket. # 415 HD [ go Kart Chain ] is too wide to clear. Pirate Cycle sells the Trike chain,
    you may need 2 if you have a big rear sprocket . I'd order extra master, and 1/2 link, just in case.

My China Chain lasted aprox. 10 miles, the Tricycle chain has been on for a couple seasons.

5. GTodd

GTodd New Member

Ok on the tricycle chain. You are the second person that likes the tricycle chain. Thanks

6. wan37

wan37 Member

7. Chooko

Chooko New Member

My china lasted me about 50 miles.......do you think I could find anywhere that sold good chain???? No.....
    I ended up getting the highest quality 415H, cost me about 80 bucks...hasn't missed a beat in about 500 miles......my friends china has about three clips in it, is warped, jumpy and generally a p.o.s., still just hanging on..lol