420 MILE CROSS STATE HAPPY TIME TRIP (help)

I bet he makes it. I would use panniers to lower the center of gravity, and I wouldn't wear any weight on myself. I don't see a helmet. Good luck pal.

Hes in Roswell, N.M. at 12PM Thurs. I say if he can make that he can do it thats the worst stretch of mountains and desert for 70 + miles no gas to speak of.

He says he will try and make Portales or even Muleshoe Texas by nightfall.

I bet he makes it. I would use panniers to lower the center of gravity, and I wouldn't wear any weight on myself. I don't see a helmet. Good luck pal.

Helmet? Ninjas don't need no stinkin helmets! they ride green leprachauns fly through air holding a machete in thier teeth and take out 9 Texas State Troopers in .08 seconds!

I'm curious, what kind of engine, sprocket, bike is he using again? Is he using the stock 44 tooth sprocket or did he go for something smaller for more top end?

Last edited:
This is awesome. Its akin to the last frontier of adventure. We should all aspire to this...

AS long as we have a good friend with a pick up to come and get us when/if we break down.

I'm curious, what kind of engine, sprocket, bike is he using again? Is he using the stock 44 tooth sprocket or did he go for something smaller for more top end?

No its stock, he had to climb out and back through the mountains so he his 44 tooth was needed for both flatlands and mountains.

70cc

2006 Kulana beach cruiser same as the blue and orange moon dogs but they were green in 06

This is awesome. Its akin to the last frontier of adventure. We should all aspire to this...

AS long as we have a good friend with a pick up to come and get us when/if we break down.

Lewis & Clark didn't have a good friend with a pickup....we're spoiled.

Within the next 3-4 weeks I will be climbing this 12,000 foot peak with helmet cam on a 70cc chinese 2 stroke Schwinn Skyliner.

Attachments

• mtnview.jpg
    mtnview.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 199
Last edited by a moderator:
Back