4G 4 Stroke for a Meridian Trike?

Barry

Local time
12:11 AM
Hello out there,
I just bought a Shwinn Meridian Trike with the intention of mounting an HS 4 stroke on her. Been pulling my hair out all weekend trying to figure out how to mount it, anybody tried this before?
Tanks
Barry

Two questions. can you weld and do you have a good picture of the back end looking down from above showing both the 3 adjustable speed hub and the rear axles? I might be able to give you some ideas but I need to see what your working with and I can't find a good picture of the back end on line anywhere.

Thanks for the response! What has happened of late was that I got another posting saying how unstable the trike is. I went ahead and finished putting it together, took it for a pedal powered spin and found that this was indeed so unstable as to be dangerous! So, I gave up on the idea and actually sold it today.
Thanks a bunch though..
Barry

Yea, that type are pretty unstable at anything better than a walking speed. I wish you luck on your next trike..... just stick with the recumbent types. I just finished one for my wife that handles like a gokart and will go around corners at it's full 15mph motor assisted speed.

Lee

Back