4th of july plans?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by eltatertoto, Jul 3, 2008.

1. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

my 4th of july is busy. today i went to the gary indiana us steel railcats game and they won, followed by tons of fireworks. tommrow, we always do fireworks, after going to the hobart indiana fireworks show, and saturday i am going to the taste. if you have fireworks at a big place be sure to record them! i will be recrding the hobart fireworks, as i do every year. this year i will post it here, with my bike in the foreground.

2. Marktur

Marktur Member

We're going to Seaworld for the weekend. Fireworks with Shamoo...should be fun!

3. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

They're calling for a rainy day here on the 4th, so not much riding likely here. I'm taking my father and my Springer Spaniel "Cocoa" to my sister and brother-in-law's in Kutztown PA for a cookout in the afternoon. Hope it doesn't get rained out.

4. Zev0

Zev0 Member

Unfortunately, I must work. I run a parking garage directly across from the park where the city of Phoenix has its 4th of July Fireworks display. They want the garage open for parking. (sigh) oh well, I get holiday pay for not working and then double pay for the time I do work. So I guess it's not a total loss.

5. softride

softride Member

4th

Every year at this time someone somewhere asks me if when i was in England did we have a 4th of July
    "OH YES" I reply it always comes after the 3rd and right before the 5th
    Have a safe happy 4th guys and gals
    :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:
    Roy

6. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

im tuning up the bikes right now. i dont have a headlight, only taillights, so to be legal i think i might jerry rig a flashlight with some duct tape lol.

7. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

well, we had a good 4th. i rode my bike down to downtown hobart, watched the fireworks, then rode 10 miles to where we do fireworks at. this is all on the 4 stroker, so im happy with it now. vids did not turn out as nice as i had hoped, cause i didnt have the right lens on the camera. but upon my 10 mile trip home, leaving at midnight i am still happy. (mainly being happy that i can trust my bike now)

hope everyone else had fun!