52cc Harbor Freight Auger Engine

I have a 52cc Harbor Freight Engine I bought to put on my friction drive set up. Bike has been ran very little with engine on it. Engine runs great, was broken in properly and hasn't given me any trouble. I recently found a 47R to purchase and want to upgrade. This engine verified by my buddies gps will run between 37 and 39 tops. The engine also has a one year extended warranty purchased from harbor freight and I have all the paper work.
Asking $180 plus shipping, shipping shouldn't be more than $15.
Thanks

How many fasts MPH be done gone getting it down the road right? Does it loud sound like blieng!! blieng pow, pop, bleing!! Will you take 43 bucks plus a home cooked meal? See ya tommorow morning for breakfast.

The HF pump with this engine goes for about $75 out the door. You will need to add a clutch but HF sells them cheep.

Tom

The area that I'm at has no hf pumps, its been discontinued so I had to buy the auger and paid $240, maybe I over paid. If you are interested make me an offer on the engine.

I have a 52cc Harbor Freight Engine I bought to put on my friction drive set up. Bike has been ran very little with engine on it. Engine runs great, was broken in properly and hasn't given me any trouble. I recently found a 47R to purchase and want to upgrade. This engine verified by my buddies gps will run between 37 and 39 tops. The engine also has a one year extended warranty purchased from harbor freight and I have all the paper work.
Asking $180 plus shipping, shipping shouldn't be more than $15.
Thanks

What is a 47R ?

Back