66cc bearings

Ryan

Local time
2:42 PM
Do any of the vendors sell an upgraded bearing kit for the 66cc engine? If not, where could I find them individually?

kingsmotors has rebuild stuff. they need to have whole rebuild kit! bearings, piston, rings, gaskets...ect

Thanks a lot. How about crank seals? Both of the seals on my engine were put in wrong and would have leaked for sure. I was pretty amazed at the poor job the assembler did. I didn't have high expectations, but this was just terrible. Even the cylinder gasket was on wrong and covering almost half of the transfer ports. Also, how can I get the crank gear off? Do I need a puller? I tried prying it up, but no luck.

there should have been a puller that came with your kit. you have to use it a few times to get the case apart.

Thanks a lot. How about crank seals? Both of the seals on my engine were put in wrong and would have leaked for sure. I was pretty amazed at the poor job the assembler did. I didn't have high expectations, but this was just terrible. Even the cylinder gasket was on wrong and covering almost half of the transfer ports. Also, how can I get the crank gear off? Do I need a puller? I tried prying it up, but no luck.

http://s982.photobucket.com/albums/ae309/Ron-Becker/Chinese HT breakdown/

Back