7 speed 196cc motorized bike

M

macarollo

Several of you are in the anti-big-engine-push-trailer club.... saying that they are so unsafe. Check out this rig....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz5WtM6xAVw&feature=related

His engine looks like it could fall off any second. So much weight hanging off the side of the engine.

I am sure he can hit some nice top speed, especially with limiter removed.

This setup makes push trailers seem safe!

not really

Several of you are in the anti-big-engine-push-trailer club.... saying that they are so unsafe. Check out this rig....

that rig is crazy -- but -- probably a very fun ride -- just don't lean to the right !!

not really against big-engine-pushers
many such as myself have came from motor biking families from way back
my grandfather was known for putting any size motor
on anything with two or more wheels

I think that many including myself are just concerned about legal issues

wishing to keep motorized bicycles legal

ride the motor bike

bicycles are powered by human....MB's are power by both motor and human...that thing is not a motoredbicycle....thats a motorcycle with a fragile structure and low weight...

not a bicycle.

I think you and Z have met your match. Those tack welds look like they won't hold that motor up for long and when it falls off it might spin a few times on the drive axis and make things interesting.

Why is it that those that want that many cc's don't just get a motorcycle? Because in fact that is what that guy spent a bunch of time and money trying to make and still failed miserably. To each his own I guess:rolleyes:

I think you and Z have met your match. Those tack welds look like they won't hold that motor up for long and when it falls off it might spin a few times on the drive axis and make things interesting.

Why is it that those that want that many cc's don't just get a motorcycle? Because in fact that is what that guy spent a bunch of time and money trying to make and still failed miserably. To each his own I guess:rolleyes:

I already have a motorcycle and still built my big engine push trailer. I guess the thrill... or having something different.

Actually, I LOVE that my pusher can fly up hills at 40mph if I want to.

My 80cc HT bike would go slow uphills AND I would have to help it out.

I already have a motorcycle and still built my big engine push trailer. I guess the thrill... or having something different.

Actually, I LOVE that my pusher can fly up hills at 40mph if I want to.

My 80cc HT bike would go slow uphills AND I would have to help it out.

if we compare, yours is super safe!! :devilish:

your bike is still an MB under my eyes..the law may say its a motorcycle powerwise.

are you planning to stay with the rebuilt pushtrailer?

if we compare, yours is super safe!! :devilish:

your bike is still an MB under my eyes..the law may say its a motorcycle powerwise.

are you planning to stay with the rebuilt pushtrailer?

I have it listed for sale, but I am not desperate to sell it. I would like to get a good price for it. I would like to get the money out of it so I can move onto other projects.

If it doesn't sell I might lower the price a little bit, but I really like it too so I may just keep it.

I have it listed for sale, but I am not desperate to sell it. I would like to get a good price for it. I would like to get the money out of it so I can move onto other projects.

If it doesn't sell I might lower the price a little bit, but I really like it too so I may just keep it.

most likely is better to stay with gear. while your sale philosophy is harmonious with your pocket, the consumer (I.M.O) looks escentially for stock (non customised) goods, heavily customized goods are not really valued. when you add horns and whistles to something you might expect for the buyer to pay for all but instead the buyer wants everything for the price of the principal good.

in your case the push trailer is very dificult to price beacuase its mostly all custom made.

youll miss it anyways :D

PS. theres always the crazy guy with 300 bucks cash...you never know what may pop up

Last edited:
it's a death trap !!!!

just don't lean to the right !!

second thoughts while studying that THING

it's a death trap !!!!

so much weight on the right side -- off centered to say the least
would think that rider will only have right cheek of buns on seat
because rider will be sitting far to left side of seat

ground clearance under the motor is terrible

we could call this an experimental model
not ment for consumer use.......................... must be a (((((test pilot only))))) !!!!!

ride the motor bike

Back