70cc 2-stroke auto clucth electric/pull start

Where can i buy the pull-start and electric start and oil bathed centrifugal clutch engine?

I WANT ONE
Nowhere yet old friend, you can't buy from their web site.
They want American distributes.

The distributor said BikeBerry bought some in their pitch to me to buy some.
I have been offered a pretty good price in bulk, but I got to build and run the thing some first, and again it's a 'Wild Hair' buy that always has to move to the back of the line and business isn't slow.

Last edited:
So you haven't riden it yet? I have seen 2 start and sounds good but haven't seen one movein yet is the quality there?

So you haven't riden it yet? I have seen 2 start and sounds good but haven't seen one movein yet is the quality there?
Nope, not started it, I haven't got to the wiring yet.
It seems sound, 4 engine mount bolts front and rear (8 total), the exhaust is different, it not a flush mount like most, the exhaust port is huge and the pipe has a big round end that goes into the port ~1" with a bracket behind it to bolt it on.

I'll get a pic of that when I roll it back into the build bay.
I got a 4-stroke shifter build out the door yesterday but a recumbent trike in.
I can't work on this 'wild hair' 70cc when I have paying work to do, but I am sure itching to...

Found out a price on bike berry.... Was expecting a lot higher.... Might be on wish list for my new board track racer build because how often do you see electric start on a 60 year old bicycle:D

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    606.9 KB · Views: 161
I just have to smile at BikeBerry...
They don't care whats in the box, just moving it and saying goodbye to it.

I do however love to re-post their websites claim of 'what to expect from the box', the same one they use for every including the is 70cc.

---
Product Requirements

Installation is a breeze!
The rider only needs some basic hardware skills, tools, and...
around 2-3 hours for installation and fine tuning adjustments

(Note: Seller is not responsible for misuse or this kit or any warranty after installation).
---
s**t... It's one thing to exaggerate actual Cubic Centimeter Displacement numbers like calling a 66cc an 80cc, but now Time?

They won't even open the box let alone actually build one to see long it takes...
Anyway that don't matter, these engines are coming to the states if they can sneak past customs (expensive gamble).
In real life, BB's 'hours to build' are days if not weeks so keep that in mind...

I don't have the battery on yet but the electronics are done, I let Joe take it home for the weekend to beat the crap out of it see how it holds up with just pull start but he sure sure loves it so far.

More results as time goes on.

Back