8 H.P. Briggs

sjn

Local time
12:06 AM
Well I guess ill start from the start so to speak. A while back i built a great little pusher out of a mini chopper that was given to me. The idea was to do the entire build at no cost. In the end i did spend about 10 bucks for some cosmetics. Lol. Wife said I blew the projected budget all to....
Well I did end up with a great handling trailer but the china 50 cc just didnt have enough go on hills. Still i rode the thing into the ground and called it a prototype. At least till i killed it.

time for the real stuff. 8 H.P. Full suspension (trailer too) eye popping monster pusher. should be a blast! Ill have my daughter post some pics today since im computer stupid. Lol stay tuned!

Here's a picture of the used-up remains of my push trailer with the new engine sitting next to it. I must say it did take me quite a few miles.

3editg.jpg

2editx.jpg

Now on the butcher's block, and having my cache of miscellaneous parts stacked together to see what fits where.

27495406.jpg

57960528.jpg

20808068.jpg

72741732.jpg

40816954.jpg

Well after much mental engineering, butt scratching, and beer i settled on a frame design that should work well. Had to be a lot stronger than the last one, built without a pipe bender, and use stuff that I have on hand.

started welding it together last night. The second build is fun when you have all the mistakes of the first behind you. Lets see what i can screw up this time! Lol

Back