80cc motorized bike exuast

80cc hoonigan

Local time
7:40 PM
Hello, I was riding my bike with the engine on it and I blew my exhaust gasket and lost all the washers, nuts, and I lost one of the things that you screw everything onto(stud). So I was wondering if anyone could tell me what I need to buy because I don't know the specifications and how it was hooked up.

Last edited:
get a metric bolt 6x1.0 and cut off the head to make a new stud - get nuts & washers to match

you might also want to make a hanger for the end of the muffler to keep it from coming loose again

To heck with making a stud...
Pull the other stud out and just use a couple Alan head bolts and washers.

Hello, I was riding my bike with the engine on it and I blew my exhaust gasket and lost all the washers, nuts, and I lost one of the things that you screw everything onto(stud). So I was wondering if anyone could tell me what I need to buy because I don't know the specifications and how it was hooked up.

lol, i was riding my bike today and the muffler just kinda fell off, leaving just the bend part of the pipe that connects with a gasket to the tube coming out of the motor. well, guess i dont have an exhaust anymore. no more mudding :(

To heck with making a stud...
Pull the other stud out and just use a couple Alan head bolts and washers.

7 to 5 he gets the bolt too long and jambs it right thru the cylinder casting (there's a reason for using studs in blind holes)

Back