A $35,000.00 Electric Bicycle will someone buy me one LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Samdallas214

Local time
1:40 AM
The M55 Terminus is a nice piece of work. I thank it kinda of ugly especially for $35.000.00 but still if you will buy me I'll take it. LOL it must be nice to have that kind of money
Check it out

http://www.wired.com/reviews/2011/08/terminus/?utm_source=Contextly&utm_medium=RelatedLinks&utm_campaign=Previous&pid=1015Will someone buy this for me it only $35,000.00

terminus-m55-1[1].jpg

Wow that's a ridiculous price tag. I'm trying to work out what particular part on the bike is worth so much - maybe it's just that weird looking frame that is worth so much.

It's all the attention to detail and innovation as well as all the CNC work carving that frame from a solid block of aluminium, plus the CAD development process, plus the electrical side of things, not to mention the personalised service and custom options with such a high price tag.

In this case, you get everything that you pay for.

$35,000.00 you can go with an electric car, I don't know I guess if you got more money they you know what to do with it might be worth it. But that would be the only way. Still it is a sweet ride

Attachments

• Factor-001.jpg
    Factor-001.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 366
  • beru-factor-001-2.jpg
    beru-factor-001-2.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 344
  • beru-factor-001-1.jpg
    beru-factor-001-1.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 360
Last edited:
Well anyone stupid enough to ride around with rubber gloves for shoes is stupid enough to drop a years wage on a bicycle.

I'm happy with my $1495 36V 960W Electric NuVinci Shifting Cadillac ;-}

electricCaddyLfront700.jpg

Hehe, I started my post to comment on the 'shoes' he is wearing to ride, about as effective as his helmet and one thing led to another but I wasn't trying to be subtle either, heck no, I am **** proud of what I build and like to show off my work when it is relevant and besides, everybody likes to see a well taken and sized MB pic in a topic, at least I sure do ;-}

I'm sure this site sells ad space, otherwise every thread would just be loaded with spam.

@ Samdallas214

Yes, you could buy an electric car for the price, but you wouldn't be getting all the style and design technology and personalised customisation that comes with such an item.
Just the CAD programming for the machine work would have been a very time consuming effort, not to mention all the prototypes and durability testing to ensure the customer gets an excellent product, worthy of the price tag.

These projects rarely turn a profit in low volume production because so much money is invested in R&D.

Back