A Beautiful Whizzer

Discussion in 'Whizzer Motorized Bicycles' started by SimpleSimon, Jul 31, 2008.

1. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Active Member

Attached Files:

2. RdKryton

RdKryton Active Member

3. And it RUNS NO WAY!

4. jimmyglitter

jimmyglitter Member

whizzer

How am I suppose to get my fat azz on that one?

5. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

The engine runs, and it's a four stroke! Incredible! That had to take a lot of time, and a boatload of money to build.

6. What an awesome build!!!! I'll bet he has more time in that than if he would have scratch built one full scale. What a nice peice!

7. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Active Member

Eight months work, and he considers the bike as just the frame/display for the engine. With a fully functional clutch grip, throttle, lights, brakes, etc. The coin on the display stand in the pics is a QUARTER - for size comparison.

8. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

one of these days
    someone with that skill will get into making some full size motorized bicycles
    that many if not all will be able to afford
    that is my hope anyway

MM

9. Snake Bite

Snake Bite Member

Holy Molly :)

This Is Unbelievable..?? I do Know a Man who Builds Miniture Small Block Chevy Motors.. Seriously Intence. Wow..!!!

10. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

nice find simon... that's genuinely incredible. I wish there was a video with it.

11. Traveler

Traveler Member

Amazing piece of work. I wonder if the builder is also into R/C airplanes? They also use glow plugs. The antique ones used spark plugs though.