A Blackie Special Pin striped, XFD, KT HiStop rr end, Ported White Tiger 70cc'er

• Thread starter Hot Dog Piggy Tails
  • Start date
This Build took around 15 Hrs.
First off the first bad heavy dual braced fender set I've received unmatched(All were Show chromeexcept one rear this shpmnt) Chrome Fenders and then pin striping them, the frame, Engine, Porting the Intake and polishing the Exhaust port, Silver soldering up the Brass Booster/Intake/mounts and assembly then pinstriping it too. The Tiger compares to the Silver Eagle 66'er Engines I order through Jack (STARFIRE FACTORY) While I was building this bike I was on the Internet every night with the Starfire factory Ordering, helping refine, and Getting all the lowedown on this awesome 4 stroke ready to be exported so I was running on Coffee! The pin striping is a Flame splash
Design and matches my Coompany Decals for the tanks so It was a perfect match after drying and really turned out wonderfull. This is my first production (Special) with the booster incorporated into my Delux Blackie. It has more power than one needs and is totally comfortable. The Tiger Engines have Very low Vibration as does all of the LiveFast Motors Ive received.

Attachments

• Gark Special Left.JPG
    Gark Special Left.JPG
    138.8 KB · Views: 629
  • Special left.JPG
    Special left.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 582
  • Special left w water.JPG
    Special left w water.JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 523
  • Special Right.JPG
    Special Right.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 524
looks sweet rick.
that motor kit you sold me is running strong!!!
here is how the bike turned out.
rob

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 259
Where did you get the fenders and springer fork from? The frame looks like a Schwinn Pt Beach - is it?
Looks nice!

No Prob Rob thanks for your purchases. Oh I musnt say. HA HA. Looks good bring it out to SpeedSters for the Sept. 5th Bikes Meet there were 2000 people last year! Come on down Ill have a vendors spot!

The factory is the Star Fire factory and will be sending me up to 3 trailers full across seas every 3 mo.!.Yes Im the one to talk to...Oh.! HA HA Yes please thank you please!

Back