a cxensored section from the no ht motors in 2010 section

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by give me vtec, Dec 6, 2009.

1. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

In another thread kerf said something that reminded me of this story... but I didn't want to **** off any liberals in the general area so I will post it here instead.

A History Lesson

Humans originally existed as members of small bands of nomadic hunters/gatherers. They lived on deer in the mountains during the summer and would go to the coast and live on fish and lobster in the winter.

The two most important events in all of history were the invention of beer and the invention of the wheel. The wheel was invented to get man to the beer. These were the foundation of modern civilization and together were the catalyst for the splitting of humanity into two distinct subgroups:

1. Liberals; and
    2. Conservatives.

Once beer was discovered, it required grain and that was the beginning of agriculture. Neither the glass bottle nor aluminum can were invented yet, so while our early humans were sitting around waiting for them to be invented, they just stayed close to the brewery. That's how villages were formed.

Some men spent their days tracking and killing animals to B-B-Q at night while they were drinking beer. This was the beginning of what is known as the Conservative movement.

Other men who were weaker and less skilled at hunting learned to live off the conservatives by showing up for the nightly B-B-Q's and doing the sewing, fetching, and hair dressing. This was the beginning of the Liberal movement.

Some of these liberal men eventually evolved into women. The rest became known as girliemen.

Some noteworthy liberal achievements include the domestication of cats, the invention of group therapy, group hugs, and the concept of Democratic voting to decide how to divide the meat and beer that conservatives provided.

Over the years conservatives came to be symbolized by the largest, most powerful land animal on earth, the elephant. Liberals are symbolized by the *******.

Modern liberals like imported beer (with lime added), but most prefer white wine or imported bottled water. They eat raw fish but like their beef well done. Sushi, tofu, and French food are standard liberal fare.

Another interesting evolutionary side note: most of their women have higher testosterone levels than their men. Most social workers, personal injury attorneys, journalists, dreamers in Hollywood and group therapists are liberals. Liberals invented the designated hitter rule because it wasn't fair to make the pitcher also bat.

Conservatives drink domestic beer. They eat red meat and still provide for their women. Conservatives are big-game hunters, rodeo cowboys, lumberjacks, construction workers, firemen, medical doctors, police officers, corporate executives, athletes, Marines, and generally anyone who works productively. Conservatives who own companies hire other conservatives who want to work for a living.

Liberals produce little or nothing. They like to govern the producers and decide what to do with the production. Liberals believe Europeans are more enlightened than Americans. That is why most of the liberals remained in Europe when conservatives were coming to America. They crept in after the Wild West was tamed and created a business of trying to get more for nothing.

2. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

sounds about right to me.

on the subject of no more ht motors,good i dont like them pieces of **** anyways.
  3. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

I didn't like those piece of sheet Yugo's either, but I didn't dance when Clinton bombed the Yugo factory.

Are you one of those MB elitists? Sure smells like it.
  4. kerf

kerf Guest

I got no issues with Yugo's or HT's. It's pretty arrogant to condemn anything that can create a legitimate market for itself. Just because you wouldn't want either in your garage doesn't demean another person that would want one. I would imagine the guy being chauffeured in his Bentley would look down his nose at your Escalade.

Bravo on the telling of an excellent true story.
  5. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

create a market fir itself?yeah cause their dirt fucing cheap.
    all i hear about is replace the bolts and get as many miles out of it as you can.
    most arent even under 49cc,and i think their bad for the cause.the gas tank and muffler make it look like a motorcycle.

you can get more than 2000 miles out of a bentley or escalade.

this is the cc,where i can speak my mind.thats why i never said it in the other thread.didnt want to hurt no feelings.
  6. kerf

kerf Guest

You flatter yourself with some imagined power over others feelings. Are HT's cheap, yes, do parts need to be replaced to make them more reliable, yes. What's your point?

If you've spent much time in this forum, you will notice a passion from HT riders for their machines. It's partly the challenge of creating, partly the feeling of being just a little outlaw. Whatever the reason, they like their HT's and I thing it's wrong for the government to take that away just because they can. It's fun to see the bull chase some else, not quite as funny when it's your a$$ in the cross hairs.
  7. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

like i said,their bad for the cause.
    how many have been sold on craigslist or wherever,just to break down on some poor soul who shelled out 600 dollars for one.

600 dollars will buy you a nice dependable gebe or staton chaindrive.

over 50cc with clutch lever?doesnt sound like a motored bike to me.
  8. kerf

kerf Guest

Yeah, some have gotten burned, didn't do their homework. I was one of the members pushing for the vendor review section just for this reason, so people could have a idea what they were getting. For the novice, a Dax or Spooky Tooth would be a good bet, they should stay away from someone like BoyGoFast. On the other hand, there are experienced builders that routinely buy from BoyGoFast because the know what they're getting and how to deal with it.

I'm a Staton guy myself, having said that, there are probably more HT's out there than everything else combined. You can't deny the success of the HT for whatever reason.
  9. give me vtec

no he doesn't...

A guy asked if the rock solid engines were worth the money. I said no because they are just a $400 piece of s h i t HT instead of a $100 piece of s h i t HT. I kindly let him know that for another $100 or so dollars that he could have a real bike kit from staton or GEBE.... with a real engine from tanaka, subaru, or mitsu.

Long story short...

I was met with a whole wall of flame from augidog and all the rest of the HT fanboys. Im with east wood. These things are fun to tinker with and ride but they give MB's a bad name...

I am just going to do what I always do... buy a couple of the older models until the newer ones become legal.
  10. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

For some people, 2000 miles would be a decade of use from a Happy Time. When I talk to some of the folks that ride a HT powered bike, I ask them how much they use it. Some say that they "use it all the time" and then state that they have maybe 200 or 300 miles after a year. I am totally with you that if someone is putting 25 miles daily on the bike and is depending on it as a primary mode of transportation, that they should be using a better engine kit or better yet a small motorcycle or large (100+ cc) scooter.
  11. machiasmort

machiasmort Active Member

I just got done watching some of the video protest from Copenhagen on U-tube... Man, I can't believe the way they've got some of these people fooled...

I wish somebody would have used a giant helicopter to ****** them with water and then said, there, any cooler now?

If anybody should have been in the street protesting, it should have been us for getting screwed again!
  12. machiasmort

While on subject of climate change... WTF are these idiots doing having penguine tours??? Pack your bags, put your family on an icebreaker and go rip up the Poles that ice is "disappearing from"... So what really caused the giant iceburg in Aussieville?

These people are f**king nuts wanting to take away our MB's... The same idiots on the penguine tour our probably Gore chronies...

Can you guy's tell, I've about had it?
  13. give me vtec

welcome to the club brother...
  14. give me vtec

... grab a pitchfork and a torch
  15. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

16. machiasmort

I love the spirit guy's but it wouldn't do no good... They got 1/2 this Country brainwashed and the other half are too plain stupid to understand... They smell poop and know they are getting screwed but don't know how or by who...

At least there is still one Congressional Rep. that is in favor of true freedom. Read this article and see if you understand what he's saying here...

This is a real good example of a writting that the common citizen wouldn't comprehend but you guy's should have no problem... It's our job to spread this kind of stuff along with the question, how did your Representative react to this idea and why? Don't they want us to be free?

Dr.Paul for an end to the corruption!
  17. moondog

moondog Member

18. kerf

kerf Guest

Cute girl, meaningless video, sorry. Copenhagen is less about green and more about red, if you get my drift. The attendees are the worlds most elite communist and yes that includes The MarxoFascist Obama.
  19. moondog

moondog Member

20. moondog

moondog Member

To be clear. Everywhere Obama goes, all around the world he leaves a huge trail of pollution.

To make this pollution he has to borrow the money from the slave owners of China so he can buy the fuel from the supporters of terrorism in the middle east.

To be clear, the money Obama gets on his pay check and the money he uses to fly, travel and pollute the world is money borrowed from China.

And they got the money by slaving people and polluting the planet.