A hello and some photos of my build

herbiedriver

Local time
6:34 AM
Just wanted to say Hi and thanks for the help in some of my forum posts! I got the bike to run and now it's the cosmetic and final tuning bits.
So here it is, 66cc, Greenline Frame, 68 spoke wheels, coaster brake, flame tires...
Enjoy!

emailableBike.jpgBikeColorsemail.jpg

Very nice! It's motorized bikes like this that caught my eye and got me excited about the possibilities. I really like the look of those handlebars but that doesn't look like a comfortable way to ride.

Ithinkif you had a custom tank wedged up into the top tube/ head tube/ down tube trianglethis would be perfect!

Thanks! I really despise those kit tanks, they look like such an afterthought. I am using it now until I build my own to fit that top tube much better. I had to get it running first though!
Next is tank, exhaust and some better brakes. That coaster brake failed last night, took a block to coast to a stop, whoops.

Message to China Happy Times Engine co. CEO:
Top tubes are bigger now. The tunnel could be wider and deeper and I will love you long time, buy many kits.
Add rubber vibe controlling mounts and lose the flange all around and we will pay you $5 more with a smile.
Happiness and long life,
Signed
Round Eyed Bike Motorizer Association.

:giggle:

Back