A little about a new member.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by swaney3, May 19, 2011.

1. swaney3

swaney3 New Member

My name Jody Swaney.. I'm old, bald, male and married. I pick up my first motorized bike tomorrow. I'm very excited about it. If you would like to know more about me simply ask. My e-mail is swaney3@gmail.com my # is 8042968995 text or email any time.

2. hi welcome to the site i have the same problem but i'm 44
  3. swaney3

swaney3 New Member

My maiden voyage actually turned out to be 47 miles. Homeland Security wouldn't allow the bike on the train so I decided to ride it. It went great. Unfortunately I ran out of gas and had to do a mix in the tank and got my ratio all screwed up. Too much oil. I topped off the tank today and it's closer to right. I id however buy a new gas can and a special mixing syringe so I know my mix is right once I get thru this tank. I love the machine and have added a big basket on the back for carrying groceries etc and a speedometer. The big is very heavy and I am too to my average speed is closer to 22 then 35 but that's plenty fast for me. I am super impressed with the way that little engine can push my huge *** up a hill.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2011
  4. lsoult

lsoult Member

Hey man- I love your bike frame. What is it and where did you buy it? I want that frame for my next build. It's really sharp.
  5. swaney3

swaney3 New Member

It's a Schwinn Riverside.. I bought the bike complete, so I'm not sure where the actual frame was purchased.
  6. tone2crazy

tone2crazy Member

thats awesome. a 47 mile ride for your first trip. sounds super fun. where were you coming from?
  7. swaney3

swaney3 New Member

Oceanside California to Santee California...